Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need help with DJ equipments ...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mirzaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi im a new member here and also new into DJing and im really interested and willing to spend some cash for DJ equipments ... I was gonna ask if i need the Ego Systems U46DJ to connect the planned equipments that i want to buy

Mixer (Not Decided Yet)
2 XP10's

Im just planning on Djing for school parties and practicing at home . What Kind of Mixer Should be suitable for that kind of situations?

It would be really helpful if i get some replies thank you

Posté Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:31 pm
Even though you could get by with a 2 channel mixer, I would get a 4 channel. This way you will have space to upgrade in the future. Get the best mixer you can afford, and then buy the next one up. What I mean is never buy what you can afford, because you will just upgrade anyway. So save your money and get what you really want. Any of the big names will do. Pioneer, Denon, Rane, Numark. I believe the XP10s have sound cards in them, but I could be wrong.

Posté Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:54 pm
The U46DJ is quite usefull for the needs you require, but if you choose, lets say, the Numark DXM01 USB, you won't be in need of an external sound card. Check the numark web page for details. An external sound card such as the U46DJ is good if you later on wanna use Timecoded Vinyls or CD's. My sugestion is however to check that numark mixer, which is enough for a start, to simply use Virtual DJ and start mixing music! good luck!

Posté Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:58 pm
Yes, the xp10 controllers have a sound card build in, so if you go for the xp10, you don't need the u46dj. Some other good controllers are the Dac3 and the Numark iCDX (not available yet). Both don't have sound cards build in. See the hardware page for more info
Ewout

Posté Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)