Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HELP PLEASE!!! Video Mixing WOES!!!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

erldprlPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am having a problem loading some videos on my 3.4 virtual DJ I can load some and play them fine but others seem to not load but screach loudly and no video shows, but they all play normal in windows media player Help???

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:18 am
It doesn't say what video formats you are trying to play in Virtual DJ. The best format to run videos in Virtual DJ is MPEG, so try to convert your videos to that format, and you should have less problems.

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 1:33 pm
@erldprl

you need to modify, go to extensions in vdj settings, once there, select mpg video decoder, click on change and select windows media player decoder, do the same with mpeg video decoder, best regards.

Manquin DJ

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:06 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@antileon the trouble he has happens to mpeg's it has to do with the audio khz, once he does as manquin suggested it will work just fine

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 9:22 pm
Ok guys I changed the mpeg decoder as you told me to do it worked fine for a play or two then it would load and still say loading on screen but I would play and only sond would come out no video,now I have another problem I load a Video and it says only 20 seconds in player time but if I play in Windows Media it is the full video???? Help!! There was a suggestion on changing all my Videos to MPEG how do I do this?

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 11:27 pm
perhaps you need codecs, instal k-lite codec pack and try.
www.free-codecs-com

Posté Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 12:43 am
O.K. fellows I tried the k-lite codec pack to no avail still the same problem any other suggestions I will try anything almost thanks anyone.

Posté Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 1:51 am
You need to tell VDJ to use these codecs as well as install them. Do so in the configuration and extensions tab. Change the video formats to use windows media video.

Posté Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 3:49 am
Well folks I have tried all the things you recomended but to no avail it does the same I have tried to do everything two or three times I love the program but I am starting to doubt the it can do everything in one system any other help I would appreciate it, thanks in advance.....

Posté Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 3:32 am
uninstall all k-lite codecs and install the newest wmp only, then do the same I told you at the beginning and try.

Posté Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 8:36 pm
I tried everything and still no go?

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 4:11 am
@manquin,
This week I had to do exactly the opposite ... had to uninstall WMP (anyway it's still there, but not as an installed program), and then installed K-Lite Full. Now everything runs perfectly. I believe having uninstalled WMP from Control Panel deleted some unstable or obsolete codecs, and made K-Lite updated codecs work fine.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 7:55 pm
It depends, because if you have videos with old codecs, the newest k-lite pack only decode those that are encoded with the newest codecs.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 8:07 pm
gee ... now you made me think whether we can trust backward compatibility.
anyway, I made it with K-Lite Full, checked the option "Lots of Stuff", and chose two or three more codecs that came unchecked for install --- till now, no missing codecs for my files, what happened before with WMP.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 9:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)