Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playlists in Itunes ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is there any way i can open an itunes playlist in vdj....the other thing is i cant seem to find where they are saved and itunes doesnt provide an option to change where they are saved...

>how can i open a playlist made in itunes in VDJ?

>If this isnt possible, what other media player can i use to organize files into a playlist that vdj will recognize (.m3u) etc..?

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 7:00 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
any media player that creates .m3u playlist is fine but vdj can also make it's own playlist

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 8:50 am
^thanks for that Philly DJ, and for helping me in my other post ! :)

For anyone like me who finds it easier to make playlists in itunes, u need this software....it will convert ur itunes playlists to a .m3u file which can be opened by VDJ....very simple and intuitive...

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=98503&package_id=105848&release_id=406030

download this file

iTunesExport.UI-1.0.2.zip

the others dont really matter unless ur a programmer!

read the readme to get a better idea, run .exe and locate where ur itunes music folder is, and then choose the destination where u want the .m3u 's to be saved...its helps to do couple playlists at a time, instead of converting them all at once....

Good Luck

Mister Incognito!!!

Posté Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 1:45 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
your welcomed

Posté Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 3:42 am
Hy,

I see what you suggested to export playlists from itunes. Seems like a very good way. but the program you suggested doesn't show me a exe file and asks for .NET

Can you help me?
Is there another way to get my playlist to M3U?

THX a lot

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)