Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Alternative to Maya 44 USB Soundcard?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ahoyos5Home userMember since 2006
Whats an alternative to using that soundcard if i plan on buying V DJ because i was looking for it, it seems its out of stock pretty much everywhere...

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 3:11 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 3:45 am
ahoyos5Home userMember since 2006
that looks weird lol....i already have 2 technics 1200 turntables and a numark matrix 2 mixer, and im thinking about getting V DJ so i can use my mp3s and scratch using the vinyls...but i need an external soundcard.... would the Ego Systems U46DJ which also has 4 ins and outs like the maya 44 usb be good for me?

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 9:37 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 12:16 pm
Exactly. The U46DJ IS the "new version" of the Maya44, and it is the recomended soundcard for VDJ. It has 2 more outputs than the maya44, and has also a front panel with mic inputs, plus a lot of very good features.

Dj Joe

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 3:45 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

In fact you can use any ASIO compatible soundcard with 2 Stereo LINE INs and 2 Stereo Line Outs at least. You can use M-Audio Delta 44 (or better), Terratec Phase 26 or 88, even a simple Creative X-Fi Platinum if you wish.

Good Luck!

Posté Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 1:53 am
i am usin vdj with u46dj and i can not seem to get it working using the timecoded vinyl i can hear the whistling of the vinyl but the is no movement on the configuration screen as it is not picking up a signal from the turntable. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the asio however i have done exactly as the set up has told me to do. When i turn on my vdj the error message "error in asio driver" appears but it allows me to carry on its only when the configuration for the tcv is attempted in exact correlation with instructions that music will not play, the track will freeze and keep repeating the point at which it froze, the track is completly unresponsive to the tcv. Can somebody please help me and tell me where i am going wrong or at least give me a step by step guidance on the configuration in accordance with the u46dj as at the moment i am not very happy with the product

Posté Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 3:22 pm
wbricePRO InfinityMember since 2006
You need to mute the two monitor outputs to stop the whistle.

Posté Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 6:38 am
djfunktHome userMember since 2006

Posté Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 10:50 am
fuzzykeHome userMember since 2006
Hi,

I am currently using an Terratec phase 26 USB soundcard for virtual dj. I would like to set this up for Time code CD, and i seem to experience problems for doing this. I can connect 1 cd player without any problem, but not 2. My soundcard manual says that i must switch between modes (Front, rear, etc..) to use ALL the inputs or outputs.

There is 1 stereo line-in on the front, and one one the back. I can not use them simultaniously apparently.

Anyone experience with this kind of matter ? Or can i connect the whole thing in mono or someting to et all 2 cd players working ?

Greet,

Fred

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 6:38 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)