Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playlist Randomly Clears! What a pain...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm hosting karaoke with Virtual DJ and many times a night, the playlist just empties. I'm not sure if this happens on a song load, or whatever, but I suspect that it does. Most VDJ problems I've seen happen what a song is loading.

I'm using Zipped MP3+G files, and playing in auto mode with a 0 s crossfade (so it plays the whole file).

Anyone have an idea what's going on here?

Posté Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 8:25 am
I would make sure there is not a keyboard shortcut for clearing the playlist. My bet says theren is and sometimes you hit the key when you think you are in the search area.

just a guess though!

Posté Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 9:53 am
No... impossible. I customized the keyboard shortcuts myself. Is there even a function for this?

After I posted this, I actually watched it on autoplay, and I wasn't touching anything. As soon as it switched to the next track, the playlist cleared all by itself, and the other deck didn't have anything to load in it. Bizarre.

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 2:59 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That is very "bizarre" indeed.

I have never experienced the same problem. Does this happen only with CDG files, or also with a playlist of only mp3 files?

Maybe the bug only happens when you have a playlist of CDG files...

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 10:47 am
That could be the case. I've never experienced this under another scenario yet... it's annoying, but at least nobody notices. With karaoke, I've still got paper request slips lying around so I can rebuild my playlist, but that'd be upsetting if that were the only way I were keeping track of requests or something.

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 10:21 pm
That is wierd, I have never had that happen but I seldom play CDGs with VDJ and never in a playlist

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 10:41 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yeah theres a function to clear the playlist its the one thats symbol is a page

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 1:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)