Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Bought new Laptop VDJ will not upgrade.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

JimbostHome userMember since 2006
Originally installed my Hercules Mp3 DJ controller on my main PC some months ago. I now have a new laptop and have installed VDJ on there to use it. On Starting up I receive a message that there is an upgrade 3.3 available. When I try to download it tell me I already have version 3.4 installed. I installed from the original disc and used the serial number supplied. The disc version is 3.2 ...I think?

How can I update?
Jim

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 10:50 pm
The cd version is old and probably version 3.2. When you install this and start it it will notice that there is a newer version available and gives you the message. However, you dowloaded this vewer version (3.3 and 3.4). So if you go to the vdj website, it sais you already downloaded it. To get a new download contact e-service.
It is highly recommended that you make a backup copy of your downloaded file. for example on a different computer or on a cd. Now you are dependant of the speed of e-service.
Ewout

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 11:17 pm
Hi i was having the same problem but e service solved , but tell me jimbost i have installed the VDJ in my laptop but the interface are very slowly and sometimes it freezes any of this happen to you?

regards

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 11:52 pm
@theather666,
make sure you make a cd with the download. This will spare the VDJ team lots of time. If you are having problems, you could install right away and do not have to wait until your download is made available again.
Also make a copy of your VDJ files regularly. If your computer needs a reinstall you don't lose all your cue points and comments.
Ewout

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 12:13 am
JimbostHome userMember since 2006
Thankyou... eservice works... I now have the udate saved and ready to install

I do not have any problems so far. My laptop is a new dual core AND 64 processor with 100 gig hard drive and 1 gig ram.

Jimbo

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 9:46 am
I have several problems with the hardware comunication with the VDJ sometimes freezes i dont no what to do i have made all full updates

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 12:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)