Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphones--

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I hear the same in my headphones and in my sterio- im using vdj 3.4 with the BCD2000.. In the settings options, it gives me quite a few options like the 'sterio splitter' and many others-- what happens then is that it ends up splitting the sound between the two speakers-- the right speaker plays one song and the left one is playing another, both playing simulataneously--eeerrrr think my desired objective is to split the two decks, in which i can hear one song through the speakers and the other in my headphones!!

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this problem!

Cheers :)

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:21 pm
These features are not available in trial version. Do you have the full version ?

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:36 pm
Yup-

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:43 pm
So please edit your profile and register your license to prove you're a loyal customer. Then you'll get help.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:45 pm
Thanks anyways-- i'll figure it out on my own... i dont need to prove jack to anyone!

Good day-

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:51 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Good Luck then

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:58 pm
Whats the damn point of this forum when ur gona harass the users here and ask them to prove loyalty-- u think people cant figure out shit on their own?? You moderators here stink, all i did was ask a solution to a problem i was facing and coming to this forum was an easy solution-- thats what forums are for...

Shit im freaking out, i wont be able to figure it out and i desperately need ur luck....

Please delete my account from here-

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 6:06 pm
Because your version is not legal.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 6:23 pm
Goddess of Chaos wrote :
Whats the damn point of this forum when ur gona harass the users here and ask them to prove loyalty-- u think people cant figure out shit on their own?? You moderators here stink, all i did was ask a solution to a problem i was facing and coming to this forum was an easy solution-- thats what forums are for...

Shit im freaking out, i wont be able to figure it out and i desperately need ur luck....

Please delete my account from here-

if you are a fully registered paying user then you wouldn't have any problems, would you?

unlucky son. gotta say that i love the way that cracked vdj software doesn't function properly, haha.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 7:09 pm
Just like stealing a car and going back to ask for the keys cause you can't get it to start.. ;)

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 11:18 pm
Or stealing a car and give the seller a ring, with the question what kind of fuel to use.
Ewout

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 11:48 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
We get some interesting characters on this forum don't we? I'll say this much, at least it's never dull on here! ;-)

Ooh, 200 posts, do I win a biscuit?

Posté Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 1:31 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'd just like to point something out at this point:

Firstly Goddess posts with a question sayin they cant sort it. I'm assuming this by the following:

"I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this problem! "

lol, then when asked to input the serial (which was not a problem for myself or anyone else im assuming who has the pro version...) they got all defensive, and kicked off saying:

"u think people cant figure out shit on their own??"

erm, isn't that kinda contradicting what you said earlier? about someone helping you with your problem... :S hehe

Oh and this was after Marius le malin said "These features are not available in trial version." which did answer the question.....

Anyhoo point is if your gonna use pirate software and you get found out, dont come back bitching at the users of the forum or the moderators. Can't say i've really had a problem with either of them.

Any yes, i agree with djsherz: We do get a nice collection of, erm... "users" on here :D

Ok rant over :D

bring on V.4

Nebula

Posté Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 12:41 am
I think it is a waste of time spending one more minute on this thread....
Ewout

Posté Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 9:44 pm
So I am a registered user with the home version and I have the same problem. I cant get a monitor channel and I've tried everything I can think of. Don't know what to do, hmm, any suggestions?

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:54 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@jeese you have the Pro version, check your sound configirations , do u have a 4.1 or better soundcard?

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 5:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)