Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Visualizations aren't responding to music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I downloaded the 30 pack of visualizations (dj-in-norway) and i see them in the video ouput screen, but they dont seem to be responding to any music or beats. Whether a song is playing or not, they seem to be doing the same thing. For instance, the whitecap visual is only showing a flat green line when a song is playing. Is this normal, or is it supposed to be reacting to music? Does it only work for an external mixer and line-in, as opposed to just using the onscreen mixer? Thanks.

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 9:09 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Myself and a few others have exactly the same problem, and it's a bug that's known to the development team. Hopefully it's been addressed in v4! Guess we'll find out in a day or two.. ;-)

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 9:36 pm
I run them as a slideshow - I don't seem to have a problem with them - they only work properly when music is actually playing. You can run them without music, but they just display flat lines or normal patterns. Set it to "slideshow" mode (run each one for about a minute). There's another set of about 50 from the same source - one of them is a spinning house.

Also, make sure you defrag your drive occasionally - it can't always run pictures and sound simultaneously without slowing one of them down if it's not defragged - the old Spectrum computers were totally incapable of running pictures and sounds simultaneously - they didn't even have a hard drive (everything was on cassette tapes, usually) - but modern computers do.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 11:31 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Go to the record tab, then click on "config..."

The select the source for recording to master.

And normally the problem should be solved.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 11:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)