Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet new 4.0 serial won't work

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just got back from ac expo ready to play with vdj4.0 but it will NOT take the serial # that they gave me.Can someone please help me?

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 1:53 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 2:21 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 2:21 am
that´s correct nobody from here can help you, only in e-service.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 4:45 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Did you bought the Pro version 4 at the Expo? Did you had any other version (demo or cracked) before V4?
Does Atomix sells Virtual Dj Version 4 at the Ac Expo?

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 7:27 am
I had the demo version in my system,but before I installed the vdj4.0 I uninstalled the demo version.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 12:32 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djmariog wrote :
I had the demo version in my system,but before I installed the vdj4.0 I uninstalled the demo version.

Than it's only the serial issue. Only staff can help you on the given link above.

Regards.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 3:26 pm
hey! is is already released? how do i get it then?

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 4:25 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJCannonball wrote :
hey! is is already released? how do i get it then?

Not on the forums (yet). He bought it on Dj Expo I assume.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 4:49 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes VirtualDj 4 is being sold at the Expo, it should be available shortly on the forums, If your near the expo and u still have your pass just go back, if not, then support will get back to you shortly, sorry for any delays it was hectic over there yesterday,

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 10:42 pm
When?

dj-in-norways video post of the insane kid represents the communitys looooooooooong wait for vdj 4.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 11:04 pm
Theres only one person that knows exactly when, but it's well worth the wait, if your were lucky enough to attend the expo It seemed that the VirtualDj booth was one of the busiest...Now i want a big plasma monitor to use as my monitor!!!

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 11:08 pm
Hey phillydj I met you at the ac expo we talk for about 20 min.I don't know if you remember me but I'm the one that I said I was doing my videos with just one song at a time through window merdia.So I hope that rings a bell,well I can't beleive that I'm starting on the wrong foot already after everyone there was braging how good the software was & I beleive it must be.But I drove 56 hours to the show for one thing only got it drove another 6 hours back ready to just install & play with it on the next day I can't install it just because the serial # that was hand written is invalid.So anyway here I am 3 days later out the money getting agravated & no software.By the way yes I've been back & forth with jason on the phone at the expo & upper office they say that they have to look in to it.All in all I knew I was going to have some problems but the serial # was not one of them.

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 12:54 pm
Once again, contact the online support ;)

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 4:53 pm
don't worry they'll straighten you out, i hate to see your having this problem. once the look through all the records you should be fine

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:11 pm
glad to see you have been taken care of, welcome to the vdj family

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 8:34 pm
Thanks.............

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:11 pm
Looking forward as a stark video newbie, to take full advantage of this program.

Where does one obtain an MPEG codec for the ripper portion. All I get is a vob option.

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:25 pm
u can just change the .vob extension of the file itself to .mpeg

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)