Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ 4 & DENON DN-S3500

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am aware that you are next to the Denon DJ booth at the DJ Expo.

Is it possible for you to try VDJ 4.0 with their Denon DN-S3500 with the new unreleased software which they have that fixes previous bugs.

I also know that the VDJ 4.0 has improved an sound engine, so I am really curious whether this fixes my problem or not.

I have two sound cards, U46DJ and Delta 44 and received extensive sound issues for both. I have seen a video of the denon unreleased software working flawless with serato, so I am guessing this should have the same effect with Virtual DJ ?

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 3:31 am
What do you mean when you say "unreleased software". Do you mean Denon's firmware update for the DN-S3500's ?

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 8:51 pm
the new firmware upgrade from denon fixes the denon players so that they work far better with timecode cds.

This goes for any software that uses timecode, including SSL and VDJ :)

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 9:22 pm
dam you both lol... you and denon dont give us dates :(

Your reply...

SOON!

:) i will be waiting

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 9:44 am
think the new firmware from Denon was released at this weeks DJ Expo... So should be available this weekend I hope, from Denon site;)

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 6:27 pm
naw firmware still not available. Dam them, take so long and all :( two gigs 16th and 23rd of sept... then one week brake... then two weeks in a row again... i need it for my shows... dam you denon hurry up.

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 9:05 pm
Ask Denon if you can have it... Write Support or something.

Because the firmware is finished, and been demonatrated too

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 9:13 pm
yeah there not very helpful... they said "soon" they have been saying "soon" since Feb 1st.... "soon" isnt quite good enough atm coz gigs sound like crap due to it. ill try serach round.. might be able to leach it off someone. MSN: kice@ii.net for anyone who might be able to send me some secret files :P

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 4:22 pm
as on the denon forum ;)

Seems quite a few have tested it, and repored it fixing buffer issues :)

Denon and VDJ had booth next to eachother at the DJ Expo in AC this summer, and according to Denon representative he would make sure it worked great with VDJ (havent checked if he did run over, but think he might..)

Anyways, ask at the denon forum for the firmware ;) Might have better luck "fishing" there;)hehe

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)