Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Where's the download?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys...:o)

Ok, so after all this hype about version 4 coming out - bang, all of a sudden there are bundles of problems with it. Well, what do you expect? I mean, come on, new systems and programs always, always, always have teething problems. That's just the way life goes. It's hardly fair to blame the developers. Shit man, look at Windows XP - still loaded with them!!!

I just don't think we should all lose faith because of a couple of small problems. The staff have just delivered (yet another) free upgrade to all of us who are licenced users. They are there pretty much 24/7 for (pretty much) on demand responses - man, we've got it good. If these guys weren't about, or weren't offering free upgrades, where would we be then? Well, we'd be in the VDJ dark ages, that's where.

I think we should all take a step back, look up admiringly at our new toys and gratefully applaud the developers for this instead of moving too fast and finding problems in a matter of nanoseconds. The problems will soon clear up, just as they have done in other versions of the program. Anyway, lecture over.

I've got a bit of a cheek actually. I haven't even downloaded the update yet!!! But it's only because the wee link isn't there. Usually it's under my name after I've logged in, but not today. Has it been moved to somewhere else???

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o) (And keep it cool with Ver 4!!!)

P

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 2:35 pm

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 5:53 pm
Ummm guys?

Where's the download for version 4? All my previous updates have appeared under my name but this time it's not there.

Weird man...:o|

Cheers...and keep spinning.

P

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 6:47 pm
hmmm

I thought you where kidding, but checked now.

There seems to be a thing with your account. Please contact E-service to straighten things out...

Unfortunately it seems that your serial have been shared, but contact e-service to find out more

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:10 pm
Thanks Norway for your help.

I've contacted eservice to ask about this, but how do you mean that it's been shared? You think someone has a version of VDJ that they've registered with my serial? How could that happen? Is it possible to register to different versions with the same code? I wouldn't have thought so...:o(

I've never given my serial to anyone and both my machines that VDJ are on are used exclusively by me, one for home and one for gigs, and I've had no problems with either of them.

I'm lost mate as to how this (whatever 'this' is) has happened.

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:22 pm
Dont worry.. ;)
I totally feel the same as you, and this all got to be some mistake.
It's been brought up at the teamers, and we will solve this...

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:40 pm
Thanks man. Hopefully it'll all be good soon...(",)

P

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:46 pm
Fixed ;)

Happy mixing

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:36 am
Hi

Same here i found the update traied to download it but it was WAY to slow dont know why.maybe alot of the users where downloading it @ the same time with me :) that what made it slow and in the end it stops without completing the file ..

and when i tried to download again it sayes that i already downloaded the file no need 2 download.
but the link for the download was there traied again no use way 2 slow and cuts in the end.

so,i said later on ,when less users on the fourms ill try to do so.and when i hocked back its gone :(

sent to the contact still no answer :(

and im going nuts here reading the other posts regarding V.4 and not being able 2 play with it :(

DJ In Norway Can U help please or Anybody who's On Line Now PLEASE HELP

Many Thanks
And Happy Mixing

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 4:32 am
you have to wait the e-service response, perhaps they are too busy with similar problems.

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:27 am
they'll send you an email confirming that they have received your problem and also give you a link to get to the status of your issue.

I don't imagine it should be too long. They say it's usually within the day that they can fix things for you unless it's over complicated.

P

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 11:15 am
Got it Happy Me ^_____^

Thanks Everybody

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)