Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet 5 Hour VDJ 4 Set - Flawless!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just played at Tiki Bob's here in Seattle last night. I was a bit nervous since I had just upgraded and hadn't had too much time to test it out, but it went flawlessly!! Thanks VDJ Team!

I have to say, I noticed the improved sound, especially the bass - it was rattling the jewels!

Awesome job team!

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 7:29 pm
good to hear;) used it live at gigs many times already.. working great ;)

Hope we can get all users into the same experience ...

Just seems PC's are notorious having all kinds of different hardware configs and drivers, and that a few do run into issues... Hopefully they can be resolved and all have the good VDJ4 feeling;)

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 8:10 pm
Did 6 hours flawlessly last night myself. I did not have any problems at all with my software other than non familiarity. I now have to refigure out the DAC 3 and its various abilities.

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 10:54 pm
I used it last night for a 6 hour gig at club ohana. Outside one minor bug (that kept recurring), It was flawless.

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 1:22 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
scratch down 6 hours for me from last night.
Leaving to go rack up another 6 hrs. You all have fun, I KNOW I AM!!!!!

cstoll

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 2:02 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have only had 2 problems with VDJ

i loaded a feature-length film in one deck and clicked half way through it to see what would happen, turns out VDJ doesnt like that, crashed instantly

i tried to use the new timstretch with TCV, not going to happen, the sound went crazy and TCV went into 'llook through the library' mode

2 simple solutions, dont use the new timestretch, dont load large videos

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 2:04 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I dont believe anyone else used it more than me...
From beta1 to beta43 (final release), every day at a beach bar 8-10 hours per day...

And yes DONT use big files (mixes etc) or big videos, this is one of the 2 (only) ways i know (after so much testing...) to make it crash...
It's a known issue.

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 4:06 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
apopsis wrote :
I dont believe anyone else used it more than me...

Ok you won so i'm second ;-)

For DVD, it might come from the max load if it's "always", set a lower value

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 5:58 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yep, I just logged two full nights of Video DJing at a nightclub with V4, and no problems at all. Normally, the software would crash once or twice a night, but things are now working perfectly.

I'm very happy!

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 1:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)