Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Great Listen Feature...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I found that in TCCD/2 line external mixer mode, the listen feature now has an A & B radio button. Respectively the A & B will play the listen feature to the channel on my mixer that's not the house. I can cue it from there without loading the song on the deck which ate cpu.

A Feature Request answered! Thanks :)

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:01 am
Hmmm, I was doing that with Version 3.4! =)

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:04 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mixmastermark wrote :
I found that in TCCD/2 line external mixer mode, the listen feature now has an A & B radio button. Respectively the A & B will play the listen feature to the channel on my mixer that's not the house.

Doesn't need to be in TCCD mode for this feature to occur. Just External Mixer ( 2 channel ) configuration. 3 channel configuration you choose the preview (listen) output via the choices in the drop down.

mixmastermark wrote :
I can cue it from there without loading the song on the deck which ate cpu.

I would re-think this statement. You can listen to the track, but not cue it for play. That still requires loading the track to a deck.

halo_djk wrote :
Hmmm, I was doing that with Version 3.4! =)

How? If you are talking about loading the track to a deck then cue it by listening through the mixer, yes. But, with this you can have a track loaded in both decks (obviously one playing and the other waiting to be mixed) and still listen to a third track through the waiting deck's channel to see if you want to mix a different track or possibly plan for your next mix.

Hope that clarifies the difference.

cstoll

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:14 am
Nope, that's not new could do that in 3.4.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Soundman69 wrote :
Nope, that's not new could do that in 3.4.

I stand corrected - never needed it, I have always used a mixer. Sorry about that.
Sorry halo_djk !!

cstoll

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)