Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DAC-3 mapper forVersion 4?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a fresh install of version 4 and when I tried to install the DAC-3 mapper it doesn't install. It has an error message stating I don't have VDJ installed.

Any new mapper out or any workable solution for version 4?

I liked the mapper for version 3.4 and would love to configure the DAC-3 to my liking. Example ... ablility to toggle the jog dial while playing a track so I don't accidently bump it during live playing.

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:21 am
Which version of the Mapper are you using? The version 1.2 works perfectly fine for me. Just extract the .dll file to your VDJ folder and start VDJ...it should work fine... Did you do this?

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 5:26 pm
jpboggis 1.2 mapper works 100% for me

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 8:13 pm
so just move the .dll file over and it should work? I will try it out.
Thanks

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 8:29 pm
djturkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My dac3 is not working with the new release...how would I get the dll file and where would i have to put that into.

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:01 am
I have had ample time to experiment with the new version.. been busy doing gigs and using version 3.4. This weekend hopefully I will get a chance. But when I was playing with it I noticed something. I couldn't hit the combo keys to activate the jog dial as a scratch dial. I think it was CP+Match.. didn't work for me anyways.

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:02 pm
djturkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My Dac3 is working ok at this time but my Rane MP$ mixer is not working....both decks plays from one side of the mixer. I have the new version 4 for VDJ.
I have a reception to do this evening I am going crazy trying to figure out this problem...maybe I am over looking something.

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:26 pm
CP+MATCH doesn't work in v1.1 and v1.2 of the mapper (This was only discovered recently.) It works fine in v1.3 that will be released very soon (Once the final bugs have been fixed.)

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)