Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Too loud signal

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi vdj people!
for first, sorry for my bad english.
I using VDJ 3,2 (cracked) with U46DJ and stanton 120 turntables with lineout, so that phono pream (included U46dj, also soft. RIAA preamp) is not in action, is off.

I have a problem with too loud signal from TCvinyls, this signal is hear in my loudspeaker and in headphones, when i using the preamp, is this signal even louder..

In my audio settings of U46DJ is allright, also input is mute (volume minimum), i am got a information, that is possible this loud signal offed direct in VDJ. Pls help me, VDJ is great program, but this problem demotes this program from profi to amateur. :-(

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:57 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is because of cracked version. Uninstall this version, download trial and try it. And if it work, buy full PRO version.

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 5:34 pm
No no, i have just the trial (20days demo) version!! The problem continue....

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:43 pm
What? Yes, i have initially the cracked version, but after perused reply from "xeon", a unistal this crack version and install the trial. The same problem, sorry, a not understand what for swear? :-/

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 7:19 pm
Once you used a cracked version you cannot safely install the demo, now you will have to do a full system re-install, formatting your hard drive and wiping any previous data pointing to the cracked version from your system..

Or you could buy the full version, register and come back so we might be able to help you..

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 9:26 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
paulheu wrote :
Once you used a cracked version you cannot safely install the demo, now you will have to do a full system re-install, formatting your hard drive and wiping any previous data pointing to the cracked version from your system..

Or you could buy the full version, register and come back so we might be able to help you..

Very true, Cracked versions install hidden files , that only support team has a solution for

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:50 am
sorry, but this is bullshit. Crack is only the aplication, the *.exe file, not installation process.

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:17 pm
Anyway... did you try with demo version?

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:28 pm

Turn off software preamp or close to zero ;)

U46dj has hardware preamp

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:27 pm
yes, i use the demo (20days trial) version and i have the same problem :-( U46dj´s preamp is closed, my settings on this hardware is LINE, not PHONO ;-)

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:37 pm
.. and, logic, software preamp is also off. :-)

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:41 pm
adrianhHome userMember since 2006
I have to agree with caligula here. Being a programmer for many years and having messed around in cracking years ago, I think I can add my two cents worth. Cracking basically deals with removing the "checking" code or "overriding" the checking code. Hidden files and extra load sound due to using a cracked version...come on!

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:37 pm
Would you like to talk about cracks? No, we don't want. He has cracked version so he can't expect much help. Is that clear?
I don't care what crack does. I just know that if you have original bought software, you can get help and sooner or later the solution of your problems too. And that's all. Cracked versions = no support. Easy as that.

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:54 pm
adrianhHome userMember since 2006
Hey Xeon...chill, you gonna pop a blood vessel or something!!!

Looking at your past few posts, you don't seem to like anybody with non-legit VDJ. I can respect your opinion seeing that you have bought the software and probably feel it is unfair for others to use cracked versions for free. Even though, unfounded comments do not benefit anyone. Rather just say "Up yours you illegal user, I am not going to help you".

PS: Looked at your profile...is that your LP of Village People, because I don't think that I would have the balls to show it off...Xeon...I am joking...lata :)

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:08 pm
I am just tired or reading that people has cracked version and want to get help and as soon as you tell them that is not legal, they started to write "no no i have trial, i have borrowed, i have full but lost serial, can't update my profile..." or better "so what if i have cracked?, i don't care about legality!"

People have to realize that doing this is just like steal the car and ask the owner how how to turn lights on. Come on!

I bought it, just like every software that i use. If somebody make something, let't pay him if you don't know how to make it, right?

No, i don't have my vinyls :)) But cds ;)

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:20 pm
Hey, xeon, you are OFFTOPIC! If you will not me help, pls. forgott on this topic. If possibly, assist me somebody other..

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:25 pm
I am off topic? I think that i am the only one that answered to your question! Read again!

Anyway describe your problem in detailes please.

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:33 pm
I share the exact same opinion as Xeon, I used to have a cracked version, and I think I entered this forum once in those days, someone told me the exact same thing and I felt so bad that months later, I bought the software, eventhough I never entered this forum again until I was a legal user.

Cracked versions sucks, and this dude has a lot of nerves talking that way.

Anyway, I will answer your question Caligula, everything and anything you need to know about VDj, bugs, problems, fixes, downloads, upgrades, etc. you can have them in this forum, specially support, but.....please......buy the software...I promisse you won't regret it.

Xeon, keep your posture.......I agree with you 100%

Posté Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 6:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)