Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet some studder on trial?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just downloaded the 20 day trial to see how this software performs and it is scareing me a bit.

Compaq Presario R3000
X86 AMD processor
512mb RAM
XP service pack 2 build 2600

Not real sure why this is happeneing. Last time I tried vdj it was flawless.

Any ideas?

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 8:50 pm
No really guys...not sure what is going on here but nothing will play. It just grabs the first little bit and loops or something. Very very strange!

If I grab the records and "scratch" it will play if I forward spin or backspin but then when I let go it just repeats the last sounds it made.

Any hints would be great as I do not want to buy this and get something that will not play correctly.

Also what is the difference between regular and pro versions?

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 8:27 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:38 pm
It looks like it is 3.4.

I looked through the config settings but do not see anywhere where I can turn down the performance of the software.

Is there another thread I am missing for setup help on 3.4? It looks like 3.4 was pretty solid but for some reason I cannot get it to work on my machine.

Currently I use PCDJFX with KJ plugin and also run Sunlite DMX software at the same time. I did not think performance was going to be an issue but it looks like it is. I just wanted to get a new software that had video capabilities but I am not using the laptop for that reason.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 10:26 pm

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 10:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)