Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet time strech/master tempo

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

is there a way to disable time strech without having to worry about each deck,just like 3.4's function

Posté Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 11:44 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
just untick both decks, you shold only have to do this once and it shold be set that way until you change it again

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:04 am
untick?

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:54 am
untick = click with mouse in skin.. Just turn it off in skin.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:55 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
dj arnold wrote :
untick?

You can disable Keylock for both decks permanently by clicking on them, or you can assign 2 shortcuts to a single key to disable/enable it on both decks at the same time.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:59 am
could you allhelp me out ive tried to do what uall told me to do but just cant fix the problem,could you mabe be more specific

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:18 am
Hi,

say you want X to enable key_lock on both the decks, and C to disable it.
so you need to create two shortcuts. (this example assumes that you don't have neither X nor C already mapped.

To disable keylock on deck 1
Select the "keyboard shortcuts" tab, and click on add. select "system" in the first listbox, then select key_lock in the other listbox. now select "on deck 1" from the combobox and type -1. click on the frame named "key" and type X. an'X should appear in the frame. press ok.

To disable keylock on deck 1
repeat the steps above, but select "on deck 2" from the combo box.

now when you press X, both the actions will be executed in the order they appear

Tto enable key_lock on both the decks, you simply need to repeat the steps above, just use another key and type 1.

After press ok

Hope it helps.
Pier

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:56 pm
ok i tried it but it didnt work, but let me say this, as soon as i load v4 and mess with the pitch slider it sounds time streched, so i put it to 0, press key lock and mess with the pitch slider and it sounds the same as it did when i first started sliding it. the only way i can make it sound deep is if i press key lock after ive slid it higher but if i put it back to 0 it sounds fast but deep,thats not how i want it. ive already tried everthing i know, maby its somthing wrong with performances or options under CONFIG

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 12:02 am
could that be a problem

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)