Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet 3.4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djpuursPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Any news on when we will be able to redownload 3.4? I need it again because something is wrong with my pc, it's hard to explain.So, anybody??

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 2:49 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
dj-in-norway wrote :
3.4 will be available for those having problem with 4.0

Webmaster is working on making that possible, maybe even today....

regards

Or post a request directly to the staff.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 2:57 pm
Lol ik know that topic, in here I justed asked if maybe somebody knows for sure if it is today or in the next days.

Greetz
djpuurs

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:05 pm
Yeah, I've just read. So why posting another thread about it? Staff usually doesn't answer the topics, just makes the anouncement. Be patient...

Ps.: Make a backup of your installation files ;) They can come handy...

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:06 pm
Hehe, allright! I made a backup though, but my external hard drive crashed yesterdays so...

greetz
djpuurs

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:11 pm
3.4 is available now for those having problems with 4.0

But please do try v4 a bit before you decide, as v4 is really a lot better (imo)

If you are totally out of luck with v4, old version of 3.4 can be asked for here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 4:33 pm
djpuurs wrote :
Hehe, allright! I made a backup though, but my external hard drive crashed yesterdays so...

greetz
djpuurs

Well to tell you a short story, my friend whom I work with in music production had a lightning hit into his house few days ago, burning up all his electronic devices. Luckily, he had an image of cleanly installed system backed up, so after he bought a new computer it was ready in 15 minutes, and I just sent him the last backup of the project we were working on. And since we put quite some time into it, it really wouldn't be fun doing all the work again from scratch.

Lesson: Keep at least one backup of the cruical files on a different medium, and update it frequently :) It's your 'insurance policy' in such situations. ;)

Regards.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)