Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Visual plugins...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is it possible to create our own?

Is there an SDK available that would allow us to create our own milkdrop style of visual plugins?

Also, can we assign a shortcut to a specific visualization plugin?

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:45 pm

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:51 pm
Thanks dj-in-norway, but I was meaning more on the lines of the slideshow and sonique plugins, not transistions and video only effects. More on the lines of creating... if I remember correctly... svf files?

Sonique plugins specifically.

Also, is there something I'm overlooking for searching for "my" posts? Or specific member postings? This forum software lacks quite alot from what I can tell. But perhaps it is only because I haven't found the features I feel it essential to have.

Thanks again.

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:25 pm
Sonique was bought by Yahoo and they just killed the software, no longer made...

Not sure if there is an SDK to be found anywhere... sadly.

Slideshows? Its just pictures, make a folder with interesting pictures...
No SDK for effects on the slideshow (yet)

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:45 pm
Bummer that I couldn't plug in something like milkdrop with 1000's of visual presets...

It's open source you know...
Perhaps you could consider transitioning to it to replace the discontinued sonique????

Visuals could then be as unique as skins!

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:45 pm
by the way, it was Lycos, not Yahoo, who bought it, and put the software dead...

Maybe the sonique visual sdk can be found on the net somewhere... .

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:57 pm
Thanks again.
Not seeing anything in my searches thus far... Would love to see more available however.

I can only assume that eventually you'll leave sonique visuals behind to allow for growth in that area.

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 7:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)