Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ 4.0 sound distorted and jumping

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have upgraded to Virtual DJ 4.0, and changed the proformance to best quality. but when i come to use the crossfader once i click on it to move it the song that is playing starts jumping and skipping and also does the same if i load another song on. I have changed the proformance bar to different levels but still consits but not as badly. I know it is not my laptop because it is a very high spec: 2.4Ghz proccesor, 1GB of ram and 256Mb Graphics and 100GB hard drive. could someone please help as i use it to run mobile disco's.
Thanks.
Jamie

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 1:57 am
Hmm, I guess you're using a laptop then, try to uncheck the safe mode square first.., also try to uncheck overclock too (althought I don't suggest it for laptops)

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 2:58 am
move the performance slider down to the bottom and test it, then move is up a notch and test it again. it's just trial and error.

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:14 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's not just the laptop specs. Your soundcard plays the most important factor. Try NOT using ASIO and tell us which sound card you are using.

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 1:00 am
KaymystPRO InfinityMember since 2006
For me maximizing the main VDJ window made it work much better.
(I have a 1280*800 screen)
Tell me if that works for you.

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 2:08 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am having the same problem. Did you ever find the solution?

Posté Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

lower your proformance tab

thats how u do it

aslo try a full defrag , and use optimisation tools for more info check my blog :)

Posté Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 11:00 am
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Definately lower your performance slider. Not many machines can run well at Best Quality, no matter what the specs are, and yours are not the 'best' specs out there by any means. They're good, but not suitable for the highest performance setting. Yes, you get better sound quality most of the time with a higher setting (especially if using the KeyChanger), but you get all kinds of issues crossfading and doing pretty much anything else within the program. The default setting should really work the best for you and you'll still get good sound (again, unless using the KeyChanger)!

*sorry, another stab at trying to get the KeyChanger improved if you couldn't tell.

Posté Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 7:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)