Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Problems with effect plug ins!!! Need help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jzafraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've tried to download the effect plug ins from the website. But when I attempt to use them the program freezes and just stops. I have to reboot every time. Not all plug ins cause the problem but too many for me to not know why. So if anyone knows why, or can advise me on how to know which ones I can or cannot download, please let me know. Thanx

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 11:25 pm
It's a general problem in version 4 (samples effects,video effects plugins) , dj cel is still updating some of them, wait a couple of days and try downloading again.

Posté Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 12:59 am
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm pretty much hating the new KeyChanger that comes with V4. The old one wasn't the best to begin with in 3.4, but this one really gets dirty if you go much farther than 1 semi-tone in any direction. You can definately hear issues even at that setting. Just curious if this is being worked on too as I use this 4 times weekly for karaoke and they love to change keys!

Posté Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 3:44 am
Hi,

I don't use a key changer, so i've never tried, but if you have a look in the VST forum section i'm sure there's a VST effect with a key changer built in, which might have a better sound than the virtual dj one. :)

Posté Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 1:25 pm

Posté Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 1:53 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
elite1 wrote :
I'm pretty much hating the new KeyChanger that comes with V4. The old one wasn't the best to begin with in 3.4, but this one really gets dirty if you go much farther than 1 semi-tone in any direction. You can definately hear issues even at that setting. Just curious if this is being worked on too as I use this 4 times weekly for karaoke and they love to change keys!

The Keychanger plugin uses the fonction key_offset() of VirtualDJ so the new master tempo included in VirtualDJ. Just verify your settings in the performance tab to get better results.
(the best is advanced master tempo with {3,1} but you need a dual core in order to use it)

PS: currently only the plugins: {Echo v2, Repeat, CuesEvent, Jetlag} are not compatible with v4

Posté Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 3:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)