Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Rane Vs. Virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok i already have the MK2 mixcolse and it just doesnt fit me idk how to explain it like i gues its close together and when your doin quick action you kinda hit the other jog wheel sometimes...i'm in the process of getting me two turntables and donno whether to stay wit virtual dj or go to rane for the setup difficulties...but i know one plus this program has is automatic beat match which to me is a great tool lol...but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas i would sure appreciate it...

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 5:20 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Get VDJ Pro
Get TCV's
Get ESI U46Dj Sound Card
And enjoy the ride... :))

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 6:02 am
well whats the ESI U46Dj Sound Card and that and wouldnt my hercules work???

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 6:40 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It has a better latency so you can scratch hard with TCV's, MK2 cannot do that.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 6:54 am
is it easy to hook up b/c i know rane hooks up directly from and interface through usb...so is there a similar device or does it just go through another type of sound card taht i install on my computer i'm just worried i won't know how to hook it up b/c there's like no real pics that give a good example or anything that i have found unless anybody knows any...thank you..

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 2:11 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html
You have already a discount for vdj pro 4.0 and if you buy it you will not regret it.
You arleady have the hardware to connect the turntables.
If you need a better sound card later there are other choises.
Its very important that with virtual dj you can use the hardware of your choice.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 3:16 pm
apopsis wrote :
Its very important that with virtual dj you can use the hardware of your choice.
ANd in many cases it will byte you in the *ss. For anything but basic TCV/TCCD tracking you'll need a card with decent latency (<3ms at least IMO). This would exclude most <$200 soundcards if not all..

Also using TCV/TCCD does IMO nullify many of the otherwise useful features of VDJ, like beatmatch.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 6:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)