Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mixer, Mixer Everywhere !

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

tanveerHome userMember since 2006
Hey guys, how are you all doing ? Well lemme start by introducing myself =

I love music - would love to b a dj on the side kinda thing - Trance is my Genere not into turntablism just playing sets.

That being said @ the moment i dont own any software or hardware to do with DJing but soon would like to start using VDJ

MY question:

I need a mixer that i can use with VDJ = 2 channels, 3 Eq functions Low, Med, High and CHEAP LOL
Dont have alot of money so i just need a mixer thall lemme controll VDJ thru hardware.

Thanks all help appreciated

Later
tj

Posté Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 9:32 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
cheap mixers won't cpntroll VDJ :) that's the point. But you can search for midi compatible mixers. Almost all midi devices can controll VDJ.

The best choice is Ecler NUO4, 4 channel and quite expensive, but works great as you can read at forum. I just bought one.

Posté Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 1:37 pm
LOL yeh man thas too expensive ! Emm any other midi compatible mixers that are not too expensive ?

Thanks
tj

Posté Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 7:39 am
Welcome to virtual dj

The Ecler NUO4 costs about £645.00 but its built for scratching djs and heavy use.

I'm using Behringer bcd2000 with virtual dj v4 pro. on my p4 1.7ghz laptop, It works great!, Its only £125, but you can find it cheaper on the net!

Its not made for scratch djs or heavy use, but its got a scratch wheel if you what to scratch. plus bass, mid, high cut buttons, which is great.

This will do the job.

Hope this helps?

Posté Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 9:43 pm
Hmm that sounds good man how about the Herc. MP3 thingi ?

Later
tj

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 3:00 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You mean Hercules DjControl? or Console?
anyway.. it is midi controller, not only mixer. Great stuff for beginners and even pro users.

DJConsole has built in sound card too.

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 10:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)