Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Laptop + PDA Insurance.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Any of you guys know of any Laptop/PDA insurance companies in the states(Offcourse state cheap ones first)? My google search mostly brought UK results. @No License users, watch how fast I get answers. This is the community to be in. Vdjer's, don't let me down.;)

Posté Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 9:16 pm
I can't believe u guys let me down like this. Xeon, djin norway, amanandhismusic, philly dj, DJ Alf where ya'll at when I need u with all the answers. So basically, what i get from this is that all the people who have laptops here(hundreds), don't insure their laptops? I guess i'm crazy. Warranty's don't cover accidents man.

Posté Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 3:56 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry , I dont use laptops, and I have insurance on most of my equipment through adja I'll have to look through the papers to find out who is the actual insurrance company

Posté Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 4:20 am
Renters or homeowner's insurance should cover it. Talk to a major agent like State Farm. I remember a long time ago having my E-mu sampler (An Emax II) stolen from my car, and they covered it.

Posté Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 5:01 am
This is more like it. @djderricke. Yeah, that's covered but, it was covered cause your car was insured butthings like accidents aren't e.g. like if you drop your laptop or scratch your pda, they won't pay. I found one though, through Safeware. They cover everything. Also renters ins. won't cover it if they investigate n find out it didn't happen in your house/apartment.

Posté Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 7:02 am
It was covered under my Renters insurance. :) Didn't have State Farm for car insurance then.

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 11:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)