Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet PLEASE READ: VDJ4.0 Loop Sampler/Crossfade Question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

micha3lHome userMember since 2006
Hi.

Is it possible to have the Loop Samples come in using the Main Crossfader?

Because even if I set the sample to play in deck2 and the crossfader is full to deck1, the loop samples can still be heard.

I need some help here.

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 4:49 am
Or is there any possible ways that I could PRE-LISTEN to the recorded Sample before fading it in?

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 5:07 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, you are right, sample is heard in both deck, it is a bug and it will be fixed. You can use 6 channel output on your card, so 5 and 6 will be samples output but you need external mixer to connect that (3 channel mixer).

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 5:13 am
Why does three channel mixer only have asio for a sound card option? My 5.1 card is not asio, but i have 3 seperate stereo channels, I can't use 3 channel mixer because card is WDM driver. I can however use 4.1 card, that gives me access to the card, but with no sampler options, they all appear on both 1,2 and 5,6.

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 7:58 am
Which sound card do you have? Did you tried Asio4all?

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 8:43 am
When do you think will this be fixed?

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 11:45 am
Well, I asked it just when V4 was out so maybe if the Dev team have enough time to make it in V4.1. But the Dev team knows about it, don't worry ;)

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 5:46 pm
This is a minor bug.. I hope they make a patch/fix for this or even by using Custom Skins.

Posté Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 8:13 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
why is it a bug, samples have never been sent through one of the decks, they are separate and allways have been. if you want to listen to a sample without the 2 main channels then you will have to do as has been mentioned and use ch 5&6 or another audio interface

putting the samples rite on the decks and having them next to effects that are applied only to the specific deck probably wasnt the clearest way of doing it

Posté Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 1:52 am
@Dj Xeo

I'm using the BCD2000. How do I set the samples to be pre-listened on Ch 3&4? I couldn't find that option anymore

Posté Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:29 am
I Have a Aurion 5.1 USB,.

Even if i use two soundcards option, it will only allow me to allocate deck one to soundcard one and deck two to soundcard two, ect. Theres no option even with two soundcards to map the samplers.

Even if an option was added to each of the 12 sample players to choose what deck to play the sample through, and whatever 2 samples was loaded to the players would be played "IN" that players sound out.

Also has anyone noticed the samplers seem to be mighty quieteven with the gain right up? I use the same software to gain my samples as gaining my music, but at the moment I have to allow the sample to play through BOTH channes of the mixer (IE, both decks sound outs) so people can hear them. OR is there a chance thet because the samplers a split to both sound channels, that perhaps if you only use 1/2 you on get %50 of the gain, it almost does sound 50% quieter than the rest of my music.

UPDATE: just played the same sample in the player AND then from the sampler at full gain, YES, there was a marked drop in gain from the version played on the sampler!

Someone up for a bug fix please?

Posté Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 1:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)