Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Plugin Request! (DJ Cel perhaps?)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I know this has been mentioned before, but thought I might just put up a request for an "Advertising" plugin. This is an idea gained from the "Nitelife" music systems used accross Austraila, but as they use multiple video cards in their systems, switched with a relay each "Advert" appears with a distinct "Jump" in the image as the TVs re-sync. As Virtual DJ only uses on TV out, there would be no jump, putting VDJ a step ahead.
The basics are this:

Plugin is left on all the time,
Normal video is shown or output from the players with no effects added,
After a set "Interval" It switches to a slideshow,
Each slide (Jpeg bmp ect) plays for the set "Duration",
Plays a set "Quantity" of the slides from the set "Directory",
Switches back to standard video, remembering what slide is "Next".

A fancy smooth transition from the video playback to the slideshow, and from slide (Jpg bmp ect) to slide would be a nice fancy extra, similar to the current slideshow transition.

Without the transitions I think this would be reasonably easy to do, or if someone could show me exactly how to code it I would give it a shot myself. A look at the current slideshow code would be a great step in the right direction.

I know DJ Cel is awesome with his plugin building, perhaps he's intrested in this for a little project, or perhaps somone else who knows how to code plugins, and failing that, someone to tell me how to do it would be appreciated.

Those intrested in using a plugin like this feel free to post a "Yes Please" here! =D

Posté Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 6:49 am
marcellodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
YES PRETTY PLEASE!!! :D

Posté Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 10:00 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It looks interesting, but I haven't understoon it completely. Can't you post a video?

Posté Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 8:05 pm
No afraid not, There isn't a plugin that does this! lol

Really it's a plugin that allows you to set it up so that say every 5 minutes, it will switch from normal video, to JPEGs for say 30 seconds or so to advertise the venue, or yourself, or drink specials ect, then it switches back to you normal video output.

I'd also like to see a Text slideshow plugin, with maybe 4 text windows on the plugin, that will be displayed one by one like a slideshow on the TV screens.

Posté Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 2:52 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you, can use the show logo plugin, or activate the slide show one while a video is playing

Posté Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 2:44 pm
I'm just trying to cheat by suggesting a plugin that will do it for you at set intervals. I have slideshow set as my MP3 replacement visual, but find in service, I try not to play MP3's because I'm trying to play as many Video clips as I can.

Posté Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 4:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)