Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TCV's working but poor sound???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

euro3bPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok so I downgraded to VDJ 3.4... at least it works!!! But I just have two small problems. The sound quality is bad and also the songs play slow... So what settings am i missing?

Rich :)

Posté Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 6:55 pm
Why downgrading? I tested the time code vinyls in v4 and it worked very good with good sound quality. You have to take some time to test different setting on the performance tab, but if you found the proper setting for your machine it works like a charm.
Sound quality between v4 and v3.4 is noticable. Upgrading the sound engine was the major improvement from 3.4 to 4.
Ewout

Posté Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 11:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what stylus do u use?

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:32 am
Stylus?

I downgraded cause I was so frustrated with 4.0 not even recognizing my TCV's I had enough. I at least got 3.4 to work with the TCV's now I just need to fix the small sound issue.

HELP NE1?

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 5:29 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
euro3b wrote :
Stylus?

I downgraded cause I was so frustrated with 4.0 not even recognizing my TCV's I had enough. I at least got 3.4 to work with the TCV's now I just need to fix the small sound issue.

HELP NE1?

He's asking you about the needles of your turntables

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 6:12 pm
Needles huh... sorry I am still new to all this so I must get familiar with the terms. I am not sure what they are, they are the ones that came with the TT's. They TT's are from Ion Audio.

The sound is like there is to much bass or something.... but my USB mixer doesnt have adjustments for HIGHS, MIDS and LOWS... What should I do?

Posté Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 12:24 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
try turning off the RIAA pre amp, and then turn the gain in the TCV options up until you get waves that look about 70% but not so that it touches the top or bottom of the window.

Posté Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 9:53 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You can turn off the RIAA software pre-amp only if your soundcard has build-in pre-amp like u46dj. If your external mixer has not equalizer use the software eq (you can acces it with the internal mixer skin).
Regards.

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 3:33 pm
The internal equalizer, why didnt I think of that??? Thank you sooo much

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 10:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mines gone funkey 2 now

any one got any thoughts on how to make it work on an mk2 console

had to downgrade to 3.4 aslo on which it works 100%

on v4 0-20%

Quality

Posté Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 10:57 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)