Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet 4.1 and DJConsole Mk2 Headphone Cue Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SpockiePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've just been tinkering with the new 4.1 version and a DJ Console Mk2 and have come across some strange behaviour with the headphone cues.

with the 4.1 upgrade, Deck A and Deck B are silent, Mix works as it did, and Split puts deck A or Deck B to the left headphone channel (with nothing on the right channel), according to the position of the cross-fader ??

I reverted to 4.0 and it seemed ok, but I think I preferred the old Mk1 method, where the cue channel was selected with a button, I'm worried about the longevity of the little rotary switch.

There also seems to be some sound "leakage" where the cue channel can be heard quietly in the main channel with some switch settings, and vice versa. This doesnt seem to happen with 4.0 either.

Has fixing the BCD support broken the HDJ cue ?

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
New mappers are being written for the DJC, DAC3 and DAC2 controllers - and hopefully out in the next few days.

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 2:32 pm
i figured out the problem for this because i had the same problem and i hope it helps the input is going to be set at none, and your sound card will be your hercules mk2 mixer. But in the middle, i believe it's output it's going to be the second icon down it looks like a speaker and headphone split i have found that this workds ....,best regards hope this helps...

Posté Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 2:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)