Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet How to dismantle MK2?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

LeryanHome userMember since 2005
I have a brand new MK2 and the right jog is not backspinig poperly, when i turn it it doesnt have the famuous backspin sound as the left one has, it has a big changes in tempo of a backspin, but fowardspin is ok! So, i cant return the console because im from Croatia and i purchased it in Canada. So can i open it somehow and take a look inside? Maybe i can clean jogs? Please help!

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 5:19 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It it is the known problem with the right jog wheel and you must return it for a repair/replace, DO NOT open it because you will lose your warranty! Try to contact Hercules to see is there any way you can ship it to them because they are from France and it will be stupid to ship it back to Canada than ship back to France. I am sure there is the way. I am in the same trouble, I ordered mine in Austria, so I am affraid of this issue the most, because it will need to ship it back which costs money and I am from Serbia (your neighbour :)) ). I hope it will be ok!
Veliki pozdrav za Hrvatsku!
Big hello for Croatia! :)

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 6:01 pm
I knew you are from Serbia, and i was thinking of contacting you with some issues but couldnt find an e-mail or something... :) Thx for replying! I meen, its not a big thing, i dont usualy use backspin a lot, it even sounds good sometimes as it is... :D Im thinking of buying turntables(s) so i can uncheck "using jogs to scratch". :) I hope you will fix yours...

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 7:31 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can contact me via my forum at www.housemusic.cjb.net . I didn't get mine MK2 yet, but I am affraid it will have the same issue but must hope for the best :).

Posté Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 11:24 pm
Good luck, hope everything goes smooth, if not, i think its better to buy timecoded V-s and turntables than shipping it back...

Posté Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 12:58 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
If you want to open it it will void warranty. To open it there is screws in the bottom underneath the red rubber feet. Also you need to take of the visable allen key screws which you can see(from memroy). I had problems... I live in Australia but orginally from Macedonia. I sold my MK2 after repairing because I beleived it was the dodgiest console ever made, it was always ready to break, and I could not afford to send it back to US, may aswell just but a X-Session Pro or something else. Was a big waste of money for me.

Posté Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 4:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)