Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Best Video Skin???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just wanted to know anyone's suggestions on the best skin to use (v4 - with video) that takes up less cpu power?

Posté Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 4:05 pm
default skin is the best for me, vmix 4 is too heavy.

Posté Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 4:31 pm
I use the Multifeature skin and that works great for me

Posté Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 6:18 pm
When you say the vmix 4 is too heavy ,what do you mean by that it will cause problems & what problems?

Posté Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 10:55 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Vmix has never caused me any problems ever. The reason it can appear heavy is because the displays are large and if your pc isn't up to decoding 3 video streams then you could have problems. Remeber I've been using it live a lot longer then its be up for download.

Posté Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 5:15 pm
is exactly what cyder says, 3 large video previews are too heavy at least for my pc, I used it one time and when I was mixing , video movements were a little bit slow, my specs are: intel 915gav p4 ht 2 gb ddr2, graphic card radeon x300.

Posté Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 6:57 pm
I tried vmix4 with an asus pc and it worked great!, and now I'm using it for mixing . Only one suggestion, I think that would be good that decks video previews were a little bit smaller than the master ,regards.

Posté Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 3:36 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
click the buttons under each monitor

Posté Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 6:42 pm
Oh I see Cyder, thanks a lot.

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 1:01 am

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 4:32 pm
Just one question I would love to use this skin out on the field but when I play with it at home using the preview monitors to its smallest size the video output strobes or sometimes it freezes but audio plays fine.But then I go to the default skin of 4.1 with out the video monitors & 4.1 works fine ,can I do anything to fix this?

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 7:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)