Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet MIDI and the BCD2000 does it work???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/57850/General_Discussion/A_quide_to_setting_up_BCD2000_in_Virtual_DJ_4_1.html

This link helped me setup the controller and it works without a porblem, but the MIDI is where I am having problems, I wanted to add some features so I tried to use this feature with no success. When I try to use the MIDI setting the "Play" button will not work. So, I restart the software and it defaults back to the BCD2000 settings, so remove the "check" from the BCD2000 close the software cut off the controller, restart the software go back to "cfg", cut on the controller,enable "MIDI" this gets it to work for about 1min then it crashes. Whats going wrong. It seems that this version is not as stable as 3.4, what do you think?

Posté Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 5:25 am
Are you using knobs for video effects and transitions? if so, don't go on using them since there's a bug there that hopelly will be fixed soon.

Posté Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 2:44 pm
NO Im only using it for music. The problem is that when I unselect the BCD select midi from the cfg menu it will not connect, and when it did, when I started the player (loaded a file and pressed play) the player would not work, all the other features worked but it would not play. I figured out the problem thou, the problem is in the way the controller send the info the the software. So when I start the software up I have to goto cfg, unselect BCD, goto sound and select anything but the BCD, close the program, reopen the program, goto cfg, unselect BCD select MIDI (when I do this I get a green light), goto sound select the BCD and then I am ready togo. When all the ese things are done the program runs like a champ with no crashes and I am them able to map my keys and save them.

Posté Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 3:11 am
I just updated the BCD asio drive, added the new VDJ update, and changed the sound card to the BCD asio driver, the cfg is perfect.

Posté Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 7:56 am
Glad you have solved your problem.

Posté Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 2:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
i think it would be much easier for you if you install 4.0 version again. What you describe as a solution to you is a BCD as a midi device.

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 12:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)