Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Same 'ole Karaoke Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Okay, so I've installed up to version 4.1 and still have problems with certain karaoke tracks. Particularly SAV - A and SAV - P. Also, AH (All Hits) have an opening screen that does not get displayed properly. The singer can't tell the song title.

I know that there are a few brands of OLDER karaoke tracks that don't play correctly with VDJ. the problem persists with SAVA and SAVP, VDJ plays these files with DUPLICATE lyrics.

I posted two files before (Which have run out since that post) that people were able to compare on their systems. This is a decoding issue. The files work fine in other karaoke software, just not VDJ.

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 10:50 am
You mean to tell me that the SAV discs work in other programs??? I had PCDJ and they didn't work there, they also didn't work in Winamp or Sax and Dotties. Is there something I am missing here. We have been trying to figure out how they need to be ripped in order to work properly. I personally don't think it is VDJ as much as it is the file.

Posté Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 9:20 pm
They do work in MTU's Hoster... I HATE that program because they abandoned their DUET design software (for which I was a beta tester)... In any event, SAV discs play correctly on that software. It isn't how the discs are ripped, it is how they were encoded... that's the trick, it is duplicated and there's got to be a bit or byte that turns that off.

Posté Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 11:54 pm
When I was over using PCDJ we couldnt get them to work. My buddy said back then that there was a member that knew a fix but nothing ever came of that. I personally have quite a few SAV discs that aren't ripped due to the problem we are talking about. I hope one day someone has a fix or an answer to this one. Cheers Brian.

Posté Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 10:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)