Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Anyone try IE7 yet?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i was just curious about IE7, if anyone has tried the new version and if anything buggy you might have heard about it please share.

I know just use firefox but i wanted to hear some feedback

so far i heard it might mess up your google search bar

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 6:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
just downloaded ie 7 now seems quite stable

previous problems with tabs apear to be fixed

will post more after using it longer

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 6:10 pm
vidanesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've been using it for a while now and I have to say that I really like it. It is far more user-friendly and the tabs work really well. There is some really nice new features like a preview of all the tabs that you have opened. I can't really say much around the google toolbar as I never had it installed until now. I think it came pre-installed with IE7.

Anyway, you will have to check it out in order to find out! lol

Posté Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 8:59 pm
I've had it for several months, i.e the Beta version. I did not like it much the so I used Firefox. The final release is much better and more stable. I use it fulltime now and better funtionality of tabbed browsing.

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 7:28 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
cool manixx, i got the balls and decided to try it, my only fear was if i hated it there was no return, but so far mikey likely.

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 8:26 pm
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Has anybody tried (or heard of) Avant Browser. I used it for couple of years and it’s been pretty useful so far and it keeps getting better. I think it uses IE’s commands or something. The thing that got me hooked on this browser was the tabbed browsing and its easy way of customizing it. I never heard of tabbed browsing before using this program and this was almost couple years ago, maybe even more, but I’d suggest you take a look at it and see if it will suit you and maybe after testing it you won’t look for another browser. I know I’m not.

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 11:33 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the new netsape is the best in my opinion as it can mimmic the settings and features of both firefox and MSIE, aswell as having loads of features, the widgets you can get for the opera browser make that quite good but there is not as much provision for it in terms of compatibility and plugins etc

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 11:45 pm
taewuHome userMember since 2005
I try but no see someting difrend that Beta version hope to grow up but the way I use Mozilla

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 9:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)