Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TC Vinyl Problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

oppofixHome userMember since 2006
Hi everybody.
I have some stability problems with my
TC Vinyl, using VDJ4.1, because if i touch just a little
the turntable, music scraps and sound in a non-continuos way.
I had already this problem with version 3.4 but it was worst,
so i guess that the problem is not my turntable.
Maybe i get wrong with some parameter that has to be set properly,
please cas someone help me?
Thanks a lot.
Fabrizio (Italy)

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 12:08 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
explain how this is setup? what are you using?

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 3:25 pm
I have two turntables connected to BCD2000, perfectly working,
using it with Asio Driver (Latency set to Auto, Save Mode and Overclock both Checked).
In the Timecode config i don't have RIIA amplifier,
since both inputs of BCD are set to Phono.
Other Parameters:
Mode = Smart
AntiSkip = Checked
Smart Cue = Unchecked
Master Tempo = Unchecked
Browser Track = Unchecked
Invert Phase = Unchecked
Invert Stereo = Unchecked
With Auto-Config options the quality gives me the value of 100%.
I even tried to use U46DJ, perfectly working,
but the problem is just the same; the Vinyl control is delicate,
that is, just softly touching the turntable, the sound is not smooth,
but it's trembling.
I hope to have been clear enough.
Thanks for your help.
Fabrizio (Italy)

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 2:06 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
explain to me which version of VDJ you are using exactly? 4.1 cracked, TCV wont work. :D

Must be a huge trial.... since 3.4 and now 4.1.... I think the problem your experiancing can be fixed if you buy a copy of VDJ :D

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 6:18 am
I normally don't use cracked software, i have a job and enough possibility to spend some money,
and i think that if someone has realized a software like VDJ, all this work has to be recognized buying it.
However, i'm using VDJ4.1r2 trial version downloaded from this site.
The problem is that before spend some money (that doesn't come into my house from the windows)
i wanna be sure that the Licenced Copy, that maybe i'm gonna buy, will work fine.
I'm already a FinalScratch User, and this system works without the problem that for now
i have with VDJ 4.1r2 trial, and i already told you that i guess that it's me who's going wrong,
not VDJ.
I'm sad to notice (and i don't beleive) that every time a Non Licenced User have a problem
somebody gives the same answer (the cracked version doesn't work like the original);
by the way, if a Licenced User tells me so, it means that he used almost once a cracked version!
However, i'm sencere with you, i just tried a cracked version (VDJ4.1, first release),
because i thought that the problem was just the contrary (e.g. trial version doesn't work properly!!!)
but the problems still remained.
If anybody of all the expert users cannot give me an answer, i thank you sencerely the same,
maybe i didn't give you enough informations, maybe i'm a dummy, but i won't consider
to buy VDJ anymore.
And i will sell my TCDV, that i bought from this site, on eBay.
Bye Fabrizio

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 12:36 pm
oppofix whats is problem why he not gonna consider buin vdj anymo? please any input would be great!

Posté Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 7:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
oppofix wrote :
I normally don't use cracked software, i have a job and enough possibility to spend some money,
and i think that if someone has realized a software like VDJ, all this work has to be recognized buying it.
However, i'm using VDJ4.1r2 trial version downloaded from this site.
The problem is that before spend some money (that doesn't come into my house from the windows)
i wanna be sure that the Licenced Copy, that maybe i'm gonna buy, will work fine.
I'm already a FinalScratch User, and this system works without the problem that for now
i have with VDJ 4.1r2 trial, and i already told you that i guess that it's me who's going wrong,
not VDJ.
I'm sad to notice (and i don't beleive) that every time a Non Licenced User have a problem
somebody gives the same answer (the cracked version doesn't work like the original);
by the way, if a Licenced User tells me so, it means that he used almost once a cracked version!
However, i'm sencere with you, i just tried a cracked version (VDJ4.1, first release),
because i thought that the problem was just the contrary (e.g. trial version doesn't work properly!!!)
but the problems still remained.
If anybody of all the expert users cannot give me an answer, i thank you sencerely the same,
maybe i didn't give you enough informations, maybe i'm a dummy, but i won't consider
to buy VDJ anymore.
And i will sell my TCDV, that i bought from this site, on eBay.
Bye Fabrizio

hi pal sorry to hear of your problems

there are currently issues witht the bcd2000 drivers which beringer are responsible ,

i recomend you contact them ,

could you post some screen shots of your settings il see if i can help you work around your problem

you can use this service www.tinypic.com

i would recomend , you aquire another soundcard and use the bcd2000 for control

currently the firebox soundcard is highly reccomended aslo the uj45

infact any asio soundcard would work

Posté Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 7:35 pm
I don't think he is using a BCD2000

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 5:37 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
= I have two turntables connected to BCD2000, ?? seems like it to me lol

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 10:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)