Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New user, one or two questions...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

chafferPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello everybody on the forum

I have been testing the new Virtual DJ 4.1
May I say at first the whole thing looked very basic, and unfriendly, except the recordcase/browser section which looked very complicated... How wrong I was!

After really looking into this and discovering how the prog works, I am well impressed. This thing is awsome! and for the first time in ages, I have been able to do things I could only think about.
It's also very good to have a sensible length of time to try things out in a live enviroment. A fully working version as well, could not do this previously due to no multi-channel support!

How does the purchase/registration system work? I do not wish to connect my gig machine to the internet to enable the software. Do I pay, download and simply recieve a serial no? And can I load this on 2 pc's legally, ie home pc. And work pc?

Great product!

Best regards

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 6:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u get a serial , which u put in after install , thats it no stupid online activation rubish

u can install on two machines but no more than 2

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 6:29 pm
chafferPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you Skyfxl for such a speedy reply

Thats it then, nice and simple. I do not like the online activation rubbish either, causes so many problems and frustrations, something we can all do without.

2 machines suits me fine, only got one pair of hands anyway! I shall purchase in the next few days...

Many thanks again...

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 7:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
good to hear

glad i could help

Posté Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 7:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)