Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600GT 128mb AGP 4x/8x Graphics Card

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I was told by DJ Cyder to get one of these graphics cards:

NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600GT 128mb AGP 4x/8x Graphics Card

I got it off ebay, but it hasn't come with a cable to connect it to the TV. I'm using my old adaptor (a little yellow one that looks like this:

from my ATI grphics card, but I can't get anything on the screen. (Also mine has 8 pins if that makes a difference) The video out hole has 9 holes + 3 little ones that don't look like anything goes in them).

So I'm wondering is there a special S-Video type adaptor that I need? Or is the card faulty? I know how to link graphics cards to TV's I've done it many a time before, but just can't get anything out of this one.

Im conecting with the same wire to the same TV as before, and I've even just swapped back to the old graphics card to make sure the wire & tv were still working.

Any ideas?

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 10:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
is there a setting on the card for tv out ?

il do some research for u :)

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:17 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes every setting has been looked at.

I think it should have come with one of these:

I've also just read this:

It comes with round 9-pin connector on one end and three RCA connectors and an S-Video output on the other end. Since it’s impossible to use S-Video/Composite and HDTV display devices simultaneously, one of the RCA connectors – the blue one – can serve not only to output one of the components of the YPbPr signal, but also as an ordinary composite video output.

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeh i think it should have aslo

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)