Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet @ > BCD2000 Desktop Users:>>>>FEEDBACK - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I’m seriously considering purchasing the BCD2000.

Please leave any positive and negative feedback about The Behringer B-Control DeeJay BCD2000.

XP/op Desktop computer user please.

Thak you for your help.

Posté Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 7:23 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I work with the BCD for allmost since it was out in the market. I used to have problems at the beginning but now, everything works properly. P4 3.0 Ghz ,1gbRAM, ATI 512MB VGA Dual, 200Sata HD, BCD with ASIO drivers (good sound quality). The mapper Moramax made, is very usefull, but it needs improvements. I gig ocasionally (2-3 times a month), but i practise allmost every day for at least 3 hours. Never crashed, never stoped, as long as you avoid some known dangerous paths (not too long songs, not 2 effects at the same time etc)

With the above specifications i even played videos and video visualizations (output to projector) for more than 3 hours without any problems (the better VGA card you have the better it works)

Bottom line, i've heard problems with laptops, but with PC's, almost none. It's a good choice if you can't afford something else. If i would buy a controller again, i would buy BCD again !!!

Posté Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 10:49 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
I’m seriously considering purchasing the BCD2000.

Please leave any positive and negative feedback about The Behringer B-Control DeeJay BCD2000.

XP/op Desktop computer user please.

Thak you for your help.

Hi, If you want to use a controller for VDj with a descktop, I recomend BCD2000 I use the bcd for mixing even just alone or with TCV's , ussing Asio Drivers and you could use it just as a controller or as a mixer o just a controller with an external mixer or stand alone.....but Do not connet nothings else via usb....

I have a pentium 4 3.0
2 gygas on ram an windows xp

regards

Dj quintana

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 2:30 am
Thank you juliocqb,,

When you say “ but Do not connect nothing else via USB”, that’s including keyboard And Mouse?
Dj quintana[/quote]

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 2:45 am
paulettecerra wrote :
Thank you juliocqb,,

When you say “ but Do not connect nothing else via USB”, that’s including keyboard And Mouse?
Dj quintana

[/quote]
yes even a web cam or modem....for the internet conecction use the LAN or ethernet...
You can be playing with bcd and surfing on web both at the same time without problems at all..

regards

Dj quintana

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 3:20 pm
weskyHome userMember since 2006
My laptop will have the following setup, will this cause issues with the BCD2000?

Ill have the U46DJ, USB Mouse and the BCD plugged in.

The BCD is going to be a controller only, no sound will come from it.
Is this going to cause issues?

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 11:31 pm
if you will not use it as a sound card will be ok ...

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 4:47 am
if Behringer comes out with better drivers will the usb issue be solves?

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 5:02 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
we hope!!!

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 11:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
one lives in hope :D

if they do then il buy :)

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 1:18 pm
that is a really good good good news...
hehe

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 7:29 pm

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 9:35 pm
juliocqb wrote :
hey guys this is my new video inside is the right config working with a BCD and VDJ with a desktop I hope you enjoy it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaobwGFQawE

Dj quintana

Very cool Dj quintana
I love freestyle,,

Are u usine the BCD2000's sound card?

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:23 pm
wizzoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have tried everything with the BCD2000. I have to say, I would like to let it work on my laptop, but it just doesn't work.
(Dell Inspiron 9400, 2GHz duo-core, 1GB DDR 667MHz, GeForce GO 7900 GS 256MB-onboard)

It doenst work with VDJ 4.1. If I config ASIO drivers, it craches, if I use a mapper, the key's not allways work, and no lets. Other programs just don't have what VDJ has, so that is no option. I bought it because it looks very prof and also it is bigger, the sliders and buttons are further apart. But I did mine back to the store, got all my money back and bought a Behringer VMX300.

With the MK2 console and that little, yet compleet mixer I have everything I need. The 2 decks are linked to 2 separate channels on the Behringer. (Only possible with the Hercules MK2).

Mixing is great now, the mapper works great with VDJ 4.1, I'm glade I have my Hercules MK2.

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 2:54 am
djvonHome userMember since 2006
So dj quintana,so can you scratch on a bcd2000 a make it sound like vinyl?Is it possible?or is the scratch just lame on the bcd?

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 3:35 am
paulettecerra wrote :
juliocqb wrote :
hey guys this is my new video inside is the right config working with a BCD and VDJ with a desktop I hope you enjoy it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaobwGFQawE

Dj quintana

Very cool Dj quintana
I love freestyle,,

Are u usine the BCD2000's sound card?

Yes I do, As you can see on the video the confg is to use bcd as a sound card, controller and mixer with prelistening...

regards

dj quintana

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 4:42 am
nice video but play about 2 hours hard and even with the setting you say to use you will still have problems. As I have said in other post that ASIO driver has to be made stable and no matter what setting we use, it is only a temporary fix. I believe that the MK2 has the right driver setup, the only problem with it is that it is very noise (muddy). the the clud you can't hear it as much but at home is sounds like "white noise" from your TV

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 9:30 am
hi partner, i would like to tell you something....I've have played for 8 hours with this config...without problems at all, I play on the VDJ radio, sometimes 2 hours just with my bcd or even with my Turntables and ussing the bcd as a controller and mixer with prelisten and nothing happens, believeme, I don't know your config on your set up, but I have a HP MEDIA CENTER PC m7060n with a P4 processor and 2 gygas on RAM and let me tell you something I have nothings else plug to my pc while I play with bcd (usb connections) but if I use the bcd jus as a controller you could plug all that you want on the usb and nothing happens, I think the problem is with the hardware or the conf in the computers, I don't own a laptop but if i will I would buy a P$ no metter what...

Regards

dj quintana

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 3:21 pm
OK…
It has been well documented that the BCD2000 do not play nicely with laptops..

The question here is for you must have read is and I quote myself,
“ Desktop computer user please”

In order to determine if the BCD2000 to work with a Desktop Computer we need feedback from those pc user.

Laptop user,,, Good Luck and input help has bean very useful.

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 8:32 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
BCD plays very well with Laptops. The problem is, it is not doing anymore since we got VDJ4.xx.
I had the BCD in use with no problems using Midi Yoke/Translator and VDJ 3.4. Lights, headphones etc. everything was fine (except Mic and Line in for CD wich are both still not working).
The only reason for me to upgrade to VDJ4.0 was the hope Mic would work :(.

Now i got a newer VDJ wich is much more unstable than the older Version, has still no mic-in and no line in for regular CD's etc.

....... but the soundengine is really much better. So there's no way back to 3.4 Best for me would be the new sound engine and the stability of the old 3.4. Or maybe a patch wich brings the old smooth running of VDJ to the new better "sounding" version.

Posté Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 3:41 am
91%