Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hrs179PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi

I have recently purchased virtual dj software and has been running fine. However, just the other day when i dragged a song into the deck it takes ages to load up the song and before it used to load up almost immediately. I have freed up lots of space on my computer and delted 3G of music.

Why is this happening with the virtual DJ? Its frustrating especially when iv paid so much for it!

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 12:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
is this a repeating error ?

try running a bootime defrag
using this www.diskeeper.com

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 3:10 pm
Yap Defrag, and check hard drive for eras.

What’s processor are you using?

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 6:36 pm

Have you played a video when this happens?

MP3s load INTENTIONALLY slow after that, to make sure there are no skips in the video mixing.

If you have a good enough pc, you can turn it off, by using Dj Cels tool, and turn on speedload

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 6:59 pm
Could you please elaborate on this?
dj-in-norway wrote :

make sure there are no skips in the video mixing.

Thanks

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 7:07 pm
Sure....

Loading videofiles is pretty demanding (big files, video + audio), so to keep it safer on low-end PC's VDJ triggers a slow load as soon as you load video files.

This is made intentionally to avoid skips when you load a new video or mp3, when the current video is playing.

Now, many have better PC's, so might not need this "safe guard", so you can turn it off :)
To do this, download Dj Cel's registry tool, and turn on speedload (registry change)

Thats all ;)

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 7:51 pm
Thank you dj-in-norway

Posté Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 9:22 pm
snailoHome userMember since 2007
the exact same thing is happening for me and my friend! Some days the program works fine... for a while then it suddenly almost refuses to load a file (takes very very long time)
I have freed 10gb, run defrag 3 times, re-installed, tried loading files over the network... with no luck...

Posté Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 2:21 pm
I have the same problem. And it is on a high end computer with only mp3 files loading.
It does not happen on v3.4.

Posté Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 2:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you checked your speed load settings?

i aslo used to have this problem on windows xp on one of my laptops , upgraded to vista and the loading is much faster

Posté Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 3:03 pm
snailoHome userMember since 2007
skyfxl.. really? that sounds interesting. Will Vista run on 512MB RAM do u think?

Posté Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 2:58 am
it's very sketchy if vista will run on 512 RAM. microsoft says that the home edition should run on it (they never said run good, just run). the safest thing to do in this situation is to upgrade your RAM to a gig or higher.

Posté Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 4:01 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)