Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet EXPERIENCED USER WITH SUDDEN PROBLEMS!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ive been using VDJ for the past two years and never had a problem. recently i looked at my timecoded signal and notice it always says 0% but i still hear sound. However lately im only getting sound out of 1 sets of inputs at a time. I tested my soundcard and all 4 inputs work (maya 44 usb) also checked all hardware. turntables, mixer, timecoded vinyl, needles etc. One side works great and the other side all i hear is alot of static and the record is moving counterclockwise. I checked the performance tab and everything is good with that. I have turned down a club tonight because of this problem. Could it be that my computer only has 400mb of hardrive space left?? I need to know how i can solve this problem. Could it be somthing with irq?. Like i said i tested all inputs of card and they all work when im not using timecoded vinyl mode but when i use tcv mode only one side is working while the other side is poor audio

Posté Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 5:25 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you got "autolatency"

choosen on the profirmance tab

is it hooked up like this

Posté Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 3:55 pm
yes i have auto latency on, however i just plug the turntables directly into the inputs of the maya, and the outputs go to the lines of the mixer to the output of maya

Posté Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 9:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 9:49 pm
yes that is exactly how its set up. Maybe its acting up because i only have 300 mb of memory left

Posté Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 6:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)