Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Retail TCV

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have been trying to purchase TCV from the Toronto retailer for Hercules http://www.moogaudio.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Moog Audio. They are having problems delivering the product... They have left me hanging for about 3 months now (?).
"They will be here when the Mac versions of the Hercules arrive." Mac versions have now arrived. No TCV...

This is very frustrating. It has made my associates hesitant of purchasing VDJ. These issues directly manefest the use of cracked software. It also reflects poorly on VDJ... (IMHO)

The Canadian Numark rep. has not responded to my concerns (e-mail +/-3 months ago). One DJ (heavy scracher and remixer) has suggested that we do a 'white label' run of TCV. The first 3 TCV that I ordered cost me a mint (exchange and shipping from "Bar La Duc" in France...) -He likes the system, just not the frustration. He would own VDJ Pro, except for the fact that when he tried to order (+/- 6 months ago) and could not use pay pal. Purchase was not pursued any further. (I raised a ticket on the pay-pal problem.) Now that the price is up, expectations have also risen.

I trust that VDJ's team has good reason for these decisions. Anything else would be illogical. But that does not change the frustration that results. Perhaps if the retails were aware of "Why" there is a holdup, it would not be so frustrating.

One of my TCV is now scrached and I need replacement. And yes, I know that I can still mail order. I am just trying to bring these retail issues to VDJ's attention.

DJTroy

Posté Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 2:31 am
If worse comes to worse Troy - you can buy serato vinals and they work with VDJ

Scan the forums.

I think I saw more than one thread about this.

DJ Marcel

Posté Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 12:29 am
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanx for the tip.
TP

Posté Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 3:37 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
be aware they lack needle drop

to encourage people to buy vdj timecodes

Posté Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 11:41 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)