Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Ecler Nuo 4 and suggestions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

KeNo317PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, I don't write to many messages on here but there seems to be many people that are very knowledgable on here so I have a few questions to ask. I bought the first Hercules control about a year after they came out and I still have it and use it, but I want to make a serious upgrade to the Ecler Nuo 4. What would I need to be able to use everything hooked up to my laptop and be able to play out and still be able to cue my next track. Also does anyone have any specific products that they would recommend? Would I somehow be able to use the original Hercules console that I have? I know they're pretty much shit but it's been good enough for what I needed it for until now. I have read some posts on but have quite found the exact answers I'm looking. Any help would be gretaly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

Posté Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 1:40 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you could use the orginal mk1 as your soundcard and put it into external mixer mode

and use it with the nuo4 :)

Posté Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 12:29 pm
I thought about that but I wasn't sure how good of a soundcard the MK1 has in it so I went and bought an M-Audio Fast Track Pro. I thought I had found a company that still sold the Esi U46DJ bought they called me today and told me they couldn't get it anymore. The guy recommended the Fast Track Pro as a good replacement and I have read some nice things about it. Now it's just wait and save unti I have enough to order the mixer. Thanks again!

Posté Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 10:50 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
keno317> The elcer uo4 is awesome mixer. I have had mine for 1.5 years and no problems. May be the last mixer you ever buy.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 1:57 am
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you want to make real damage you should go for the NUO5, anyway these are real serious mixers you can't go wrong, just make sure if you going to spend that kind of money that you are going to use the mixer's features and they are comfortable and enough for your style

Posté Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 9:34 pm
Well who knows if I will be able to use it to it's full potential but I'm definitely gonna try. I use to have 2 Pioneer CDJ-1000's and a Pioneer DJM-600 mixer(this was like 4 years ago) and I absolutely prefer the club style mixer. I'd much rather mix with the channel faders then the cross fader, I just think you tend to have more control. I'm don't scratch, (at least not right now), I'm a pretty straight-forward House style DJ living in an area were the only thing people dance to is rap and hip-hop so it's not easy finding places to play out. Although I'm only an hour from Philly and two hours from New York City. I would have no problem with travel to be able to go out and spin, but who knows what lys ahead for me.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 11:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)