Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ on Vista.... HELP

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Last night I tried to load Console VDJ on my computer that I got last weak... I put disc in system and pushed install... about 10 sec later it came with a error ( sorry I dont have the exact code ) but it was a target error / OS... The new computer is running VISTA , Dual core, 1g ram, ( this computer will allow me to plug TV, Cable, IR, S video, HD )

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 6:32 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya you need to pop over the hercles's website and grab the vista drivers for the console

vdj will aslo be making an update which you will need for it to work asp:)

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 7:01 pm
LOL... I searched that website high and low and completely missed what was in front of me... good thing that it wasn't a snake huh?

Thanx

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 7:10 pm
i dunno if wer havin same prob or not, i got Dj console MK2, nd a new laptop to use it with. Its got vista, i downloaded drivers nd installed nd all that, but wen i try to open up VDJ it says controller not detected? what does it mean? If its bout the MK2, it is plugged in nd nething i play on comp is bn played threw my speakers (connected to it) i reali need help...FAST!

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:00 pm
- Windows Vista x86 (32 bits) support.
- Fixes some ASIO minor issues.
- Fixes DJ Console MK2 firmware issues for Windows Vista optimization.
- Under Windows Vista, a Virtual DJ software update is needed (Available soon).

VirtualDJ 3 free update for Vista will be released soon for DJ Console MK2

No free upgrade is planned forVirtualDJ 1 DJC Edition. Since this version is not compatible with Windows Vista, DJ Console 1 users who want to switch to this operating system must either mix with another software, as MixVibes DJC Edition (fully supported in Vista), or they should buy an upgrade of VirtualDJ.

- Under Windows XP, Virtual DJ 3 & 4 will not have monitoring working with the MK2, an update will be available soon. Because of this issue this update is not recommended for XP users.

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:08 pm
basicaly you need to wait for vdj to be updated

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:09 pm
i done all that...btw is this simon debange :P

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:10 pm
indeed ;) hi there

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:12 pm
im on ya bebo lol :) how long u reckon it will take fo a patch..do u think if i downloaded the free trial it myt work?

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:14 pm
kool , well their working on it now , its just so that the software can see the console , im not sure about the demo , i think it needs a small update aslo il be in touch when i know whats what :)

Posté Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:22 pm
I was in the MAC forum. I just bought a MAC but it has a G4 Processor. Meaning, you cannot use BootCamp to run VDJ. (because it's for intel Macs) ....AND YOU CERTAINLY CANNOT RUN VDJ WITH VIRTUAL PC FOR MAC) NOW I have an awesome Sony Vaio Notebook with an Intel 4 @ 3.06 GHz. HERE IS THE PROBLEM ... It Freezes .. Is that an operating system thing? or the computer? I an running Windows XP Home Edition. Anybody with that problem? It just freezes sometimes during operation? (Usually when it gets to warm) Now ... In the MAC forum, I asked if it is an operating system thing, should I down grade to Windows 2000 or upgrade to Vista? There is a forum with people having tons of problems running VDJ with Vista, and someone told me in the Mac formum I should upgrade to Vista...

As you can see, im in a little mess ..

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 2:20 am
you need to upgrade ur ram at any rate , and it would be a good idea to upgrade to virtual dj pro and windows vista business or better for best results.

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 2:23 am
ahhh i rlly need this patchh quickkk. do u kno if i would b able to use the mk2 just as a soundcard with my turntables nd external mixer without the patch?

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 10:59 pm

Posté Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 11:18 pm
Is the patch for vdj, the mk2 console and vista now available?

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 11:27 pm

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 12:02 am
Hi skyfxl,

so, Home Edition user like me.. can download it (when available) right?

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 9:16 pm
yes :)

Posté Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 9:54 pm
what is teh rought ETA for this. Days, weeks, months?

Posté Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 1:49 pm
days probaly :)

Posté Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 2:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)