Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet New User, Many Questions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

New user here. I bought a used MK2 from Ebay and am running trial version because the software I got with the MK2 gives me a protection error. First question... I was going to register the Console version of the software here but it has allready been registered by the original purchaser. Is there any way to do a transfer of ownership? I have the original sales reciept from the original purchaser and he is a really nice guy so I am sure he would verify that I had purchased the unit from him. I want to purchase VDJ but I don't want the latest version. I want to use 3.4 becuase I want to use more than one effect at a time. Any way to get the older version? Does anyone know of a program that will create visuals from sound? I want something like sonique that is a stand alone application that creates visuals from sound. I would mix with VDJ and then loop output 3/4 from my MK2 into a internal sound card that would feed into the software program. I would extend my desktop and send the output from the program to a LCD projector. I don't really want to mix videos right now but would like some sound synched visuals to display while I am mixing.
Thanks in advance, Ashe

Posté Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 10:57 pm
You will have to buy the latest version then contact support to download 3.4.

Posté Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 12:10 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
my friend with dj cels latest mapper you can change the behaviour of the console to your liking with 4.2 and benfit from the great new sounds with 4.2 you can activate unlimited fx at once by using 1 and 3 to scrole through fx and 2 to activate , or you can change back to using all 3 for only 3 fx using the mapper its up to you if you would rather use 3.4 tho
contact support after purchase :)

Posté Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 12:21 am
Kewl! So can I get the discount even though I bought the MKII used? Any ideas on a visual program?
Ashe

Posté Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 1:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no sorry you cant use the discount

virtual dj pro has sonquie visuals and fx built in ;)

comparison

Posté Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 1:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)