Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Music Videos and the like.....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everybody,

I am wondering where everybody gets their music videos from? I have tried the old favourites (Kazaa, LimeWire etc) but to be honest the quality is somewhat poor and nine times out of ten the video is plastered with MTV logos or similar!
Can anybody recommend somewhere I can get these movies and ALSO... I want to use video transitions over other tracks as visuals - is there any generic visuals databases that are good quality and free?
I know I am a scrounging old git - but you love me!
Many thanks guys,

PHIL
(UK)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 3:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 3:54 pm
I download from iTunes $2.25 CDN per video.
I've figured a way to play them but it involves time and it might not be entirely legal.
(just a file convertion)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 4:32 pm
During a recently phone conversation with my contact at Screenplay I mentioned to him that there is a huge demand for downloadable videos for VJ's. He replied that Promo Only and Screenplay are working together to see what can be done to collectively come up with a way to have this service available. The need to overcome a lot of barriers such as license issue with the record labels. But they are working on finding a happy medium. There is no timetable when this will be completed so we just have to wait. But when it does it will be the hottest thing out.

DJ Angel S

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 6:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)