Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet maya 44 usb?....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

where can I buy a maya 44 usb and who makes the udj45 i don't get any hits off google for the udj45.
Also do I really need 3 inputs on the back of my amp see: http://www.virtualdj.com/support/VirtualDJ%203%20-%20Advanced%20ASIO%20configuration.pdf for picture. I have a Sony str-d1090 see following link for details http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-STR-D1090-AUDIO-VIDEO-RECEIVER-RARE_W0QQitemZ140091027693QQihZ004QQcategoryZ39800QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting and I do not think I have enough inputs. Please help me as I really want to get the ball rolling with my income tax return and I would really like to use vdj pro with tcv on my new numark tt1625's and my numark dm 950 crossfader. please let me know in detail what I need to do because money is tight and I only have one shot at this. Thanks in advance for all help and I look forward to becoming an active member of this wonderfull community.

Posté Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:18 pm
I have to go to work tonight so I will not be able to make any responses until after 8:00 pm central standard time. As soon as I get home will check however and get all info that yall might need. Once again thanks in advance. BTW I am looking at doing this in the next week or two. and I am only going to have about $510 us dollars and will have more comming in about a week later and it has all been socked away for this. Thanks

Posté Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:21 pm
Hey man,

Maya44 USb's are soooooo hard to find, and when you do find them expect to pay alot, like last year they started restocking them, and honestly I was so lucking to get mine when I did. Florida Music company sold me mine, but honestly just by doing a rough search your really better off just spenind the $230 and buying the u46dj, because I recently sold my maya44 usb, and with shipping and handling it was just as much as the U46Dj. So good luck, but don't forget there are alot of other products out there.

Posté Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:47 pm
ITS VERY DIFICULTY TO FIND MAYA44 AS I KNOW ITS DICONTINUED.
AS FOR U46DJ IS MADE BY ESI COMPANY AND A NEW VERSION OFF IT WILL COME SOON
AND IT WILL BE A USB2
SO WAIT AND IF YOU WANT FULL EXPERIENCE ON TCV BUY VDJ PRO VERSION

Posté Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:48 pm
I am going to buy VDJ Pro and do you know when the new u46dj is coming out?.... also as to my other question about my amp will it work because I don't think I have that many Inputs?.... Once again thanks in advance and I have to go to work now so I will not be able to respond until 8:00 pm or so c/t.

Posté Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i belive the u46mk2 is out now from mixvibes

Posté Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:54 pm
will my amplifier work?...

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:54 am
ok I got my money so I am ready to purchase vdj pro and tcv please respond and let me know if my amplifier will work or not. Thanks in advance.

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 4:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)