Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet virtual dj library skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

it is here people! fully functional.

just updated and completed dj shahar "library" skin version 1.

since none of my skins have have the vdj logo in it. it will not be availiable through this site.

download it from my site.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

p.s. comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

certain credits are given to serge6037 <- very good skin designer.

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 3:14 am
By the way Djkz, i am planing to open a nice and simple BAR-CLUB the place size is 100 meter
do you have any idea for equipments i need as from speakers to light effects, whats good and cheap!!

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 8:10 am
uhhhh.......what's wrong with the VDJ logo ????????? essplain it at me.......

you can have the speakers from my van, those are cheap, coupla flashlights fer lights....

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 8:27 am
I tried to find it on your site, but could not where is it exactly.

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 4:52 pm
I found it, damn how big is your screen cuz I am at 1200 X 800 and that thing is crazy large overall like the look of the skin

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:00 pm
theanswer3 wrote :
I found it, damn how big is your screen cuz I am at 1200 X 800 and that thing is crazy large overall like the look of the skin

resize it to smaller...

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:12 pm
I have tried resizing skins, but they never come out right I tried using the auto resizer

Posté Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:21 pm
coolworld wrote :
By the way Djkz, i am planing to open a nice and simple BAR-CLUB the place size is 100 meter
do you have any idea for equipments i need as from speakers to light effects, whats good and cheap!!

Nice. keep the music flowing. they tell me, the bigger the better.

For speakers.. if you are planning to leave the speakers there. then just get a powerfull amp. and connect the power required speakers. If you plan to be a mobile dj, self powered, jbl work for me.
i use the "JBL eon 1". they look, gray where as eon 2 is black and has the equilizers built in.

hope this helps.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 6:35 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
uhhhh.......what's wrong with the VDJ logo ????????? essplain it at me.......

you can have the speakers from my van, those are cheap, coupla flashlights fer lights....

keeping the mystery alive. when people ask me "what software is that" i say "it's the one i customized the hell out of it to fit my needs"

don't get me wrong. i love virtual dj. simply love it. i tease serato users all the time with their ugly ..ish software. but at the same time have a huge interest in keeping that "jaw drop" active everytime i dj.

we can use one scratching cd player to scratch any deck and any video. we can use multiple instances using my "library" skin, with multiple monitors. search, drag, drop. 2 play lists, plus 2 sidelists.
who else can do that. i love vdj.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 6:42 pm
theanswer3 wrote :

don't let my websites's "system" page fool you. my system has expanded greatly.

i use a laptop with 1440*900 resolution for the main control: "OverFlow" skin.
plus another monitor with 1280*1024 resolution for my huge search engine: "Library" skin.

For those of you who are registered users of vdj, you can download the package which started it all from vdj's very own skin designers. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=53
like i said before. "it's the one i customized the hell out of it to fit my need"

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 6:48 pm
Quote :
Nice. keep the music flowing. they tell me, the bigger the better.

For speakers.. if you are planning to leave the speakers there. then just get a powerfull amp. and connect the power required speakers. If you plan to be a mobile dj, self powered, jbl work for me.
i use the "JBL eon 1". they look, gray where as eon 2 is black and has the equilizers built in.

hope this helps.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Do you think i need 4 from these and is this a good selection!!

http://www.thomann.de/gb/jbl_eon_1500_bundle.htm

http://images4.thomann.de/pics/prod/110045.jpg
JBL EON 1500

Posté Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 9:30 pm
Not bad. from my experience, it's better to have xlr output to xlr input

If i were you, i would get a mixer with xlr out.

the speakers are built with an amplifer inside. thats why they require power cables.

as far as the quality of the xlr cables. i believe you can go 200 feet.

i got my denon 500 mixer for $200. two jbl eon 1 speakers for $800. take into consideration, my gear is somewhat out dated. from my experience, xlr cable quality makes no difference. the cheaper the better.

-- for prices --
usually, i go to www.djdeals.com get a price quote, then ask guitar center to beat the price.

tell guitar center "www.djdeals.com has it from $??? tax included and are an authorized dealer"
guitar center sometimes try to feed us what comes out of a bull.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posté Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 2:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)