Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet .vdj files

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I've noticed that the samples are now in a .vdj format. What is this, windoze media slayer with play these. I'm just curious why they have a differnt tag.

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 8:49 am
The .vdj files are mp3 samples (or wav samples if you chose not to encode to mp3) with more information specific to VirtualDJ. This is why the .vdj samples are "beat-aware", ie. they can be synced to the song, etc. :)

macourteau

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 12:41 pm
How do I make my own then?

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 4:13 pm
When i close and open the program the samples no sincro again ¡¡¡¡ error???

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 5:41 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You must save your samples you create.

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 5:59 pm
Cyder: you simply record a sample (either set a loop on the song, then press the "RECORD LOOP" button, or press-and-hold the "RECORD JINGLE" button). Once you recorded it, press the small circle at the top-right corner, and choose to save it :)

macourteau

P.S.: you can also load samples the same way

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 8:22 pm
thanks, I just started playing with the sampler for my wedding intros, its quite powerful. I just wish there was another page for 12 more :)

Posté Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 8:31 pm
Hi, is there a time limit as to the length of jingles. as when I try and record a jingle it only records approx 3 seconds. I am holding down the 'jingle' tab. but it does not make any difference if I do or do not hold it down. Am I doing it correctly?. I have Virtual DJ Professional v5.2

Posté Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 2:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJ Cyder wrote :
thanks, I just started playing with the sampler for my wedding intros, its quite powerful. I just wish there was another page for 12 more :)

feel the same way, been asking for something like this or similar to a radio cart system for quite a while now, maybe we will get our wish someday...

Posté Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 5:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)