Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet bcd3000 midi mapper - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

well now that the bcd3000 is available ,its time to make a mapper .
i don't have high hopes for the bcd3000,but you never know.....
maybe it works this time without all the problems.....

Posté Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 2:10 pm
you volentering to make it?

Posté Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 4:57 pm
.......well......
if i could-i would !!!!!!
but i cant.
so i am hoping for some "special individual" to try it !

Posté Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 9:09 am
DJlangHome userMember since 2007
It would be veryy very VERY nice if we could get a mapper for the bcd3000. Traktor software is included with the bcd3000 but I prefer to work with Virtual DJ. I tried to map my bcd3000 by myself but I couldn't get it to work properly.

Posté Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 11:55 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 10:26 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Selling mine.
Am I allowed to post the ebay link here? in the mean time P.M me for it.

Posté Mon 25 Jun 07 @ 3:02 pm
DjGazUK wrote :
Selling mine.
Am I allowed to post the ebay link here? in the mean time P.M me for it.

so fast ?
didn't it work out for you ?

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 8:14 am

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 9:10 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
if for mapper you intend a native mapper(dll and not xml):
In this moment the BCD3000 is not already native implemented to Virtualdj.It's not possible make a native mapper like for BCD2000
Our dev staf is working on....when new sdk will be available probably i'll make one for it.
In this moment is possible to map the bcd3000 like a MIDI controller using the MIDI functions of VirtualDJ pro.

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 10:10 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
moramax wrote :
In this moment the BCD3000 is not already native implemented to Virtualdj.It's not possible make a native mapper like for BCD2000
Our dev staf is working on....when new sdk will be available probably i'll make one for it.
In this moment is possible to map the bcd3000 like a MIDI controller using the MIDI functions of VirtualDJ pro.

yeah except the jogs?

When will we be able to map jogs on our midi consoles? And map Midi full stop on the mac version (when I try and map on mac the variables are not available to me)

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 1:15 pm
bod001PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am currently using the Hercules MkII and have been thinking about changing it for a while now (i dont like the layout and looks of the MKII). I like the look of the BCD3000 and have read a few good reviews but i am a little disapointed to read of the incompatibility with virtualdj. Will the support be included in a future release.

Also what is the traktor software like that comes bundled with the bcd3000 compared to virtualdj. I have downloaded the demo but as of yet had no time to give it a go.

One more thing should i just go for the Numark total control and new soundcard and stick to virtualdj. I have used several of there products in the past and all have proven very good.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 3:23 pm
about BCD3000, i repeat again...
our dev staff is working on....
please, we've to wait...
but in this time you can use the midi xml configuration....

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 3:31 pm
bod001PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorry i misread the above post, i thought you meant it would pobably be available!!!

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 4:06 pm
yes....but at the moment we can't guarantee a release date...we're working very hard to improve the software...we ask to have patience:)

Posté Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 6:21 pm
Gnah... I urgently need a midi mapper that enables the lights on my BCD3000. Anybody got a new mapper file?!?

Posté Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 7:53 pm
moramax wrote :

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 9:17 am
Hello where are you about this mapper ?

I'm very happy like you are on the mapper of bcd3000.

Thanks for all.

Posté Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:12 am
BCD3000 + Virtual DJ + Macosx + Mac Pro

Posté Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 12:30 pm
Can someone who has the mapper file plz host it somewhere else? I am sick and tired of megaupload asking me to buy a premium a/c from them!

Posté Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 5:25 pm
I made one mapper but jogs don't work either, maybe TexZK will make it work properly.

Posté Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 6:18 pm
49%