Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet alphabetical order ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when I press one folder the songs aren't in alphabetical order ....... why Not ??????
I don't want to use the mouse everytime !!!

Posté Sat 02 Oct 04 @ 3:56 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
The songs that were played last are shown at the top. I think there is a reg hack to change this.... Let me see what I can come up with.

Posté Sat 02 Oct 04 @ 9:43 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
thanks Homeboy, I'd be instersted too, but by ascending bpm, not by alphabetical order.

a search on "sort" + "registry" in the General, Technical Support, Bug Report folder didn't yield any results.

I don't see a key that seems to let me parameter that under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VirtualDJ\ (except maybe AutoSort?), and I won't mess in VDJ's registry without being told to do so :)

This issue is one of the only things that forces me back from the XP10s to the mouse everyonce in a while.

Nicolas

Posté Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 6:13 am
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi

"This issue is one of the only things that forces me back from the XP10s to the mouse everyonce in a while"

same here, so it would be really great to have this

ivar

Posté Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 7:10 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Your initial guess was right, just change the value of "AutoSort" in the registry to the column number you want to sort against.

Posté Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 3:10 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks dev

Posté Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 5:36 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yes, many thanks, worked like a charm.

For those who want the default sort to be bpm-based (4th column), the value to enter is "3" (the first column's value is 0).

Nicolas

Posté Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 6:09 pm
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
GREAT thanx a lot

Posté Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 6:37 pm
Hey i was wondeirng, see th columns with title artist bpm so on, why dont you press that? tell me what happens, are you worries over?

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 4:55 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
G_Sanchez wrote :
Hey i was wondeirng, see th columns with title artist bpm so on, why dont you press that? tell me what happens, are you worries over?

What is the point of opening a 2 years old problem thread, which was obviously solved ??

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 5:03 pm
Hey duude then why did yu reply if its a two year old thread?

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 5:10 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The question is, why did you reply.

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 5:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)