Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet need help :(

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello @ll

a couple of days ago i bought vdj via paypal and today i´ve got my serial in my mail and a d/l url :)

but it just doesn´t let me install, he says (translated) invalid serial number - pls contact support@.....

needless to say im hot - so i rang the support - got answer, but solution didn´t help. (turn of firewall turn off antivirus, deinstall all old vdj etc) since then - no answer.

I just managed to install successfully on my 366mhz laptop with the shipped serial so i guess its something with my machine (registry?)

any guesses anyone ?? i´m out of clues :((( help m8s .... *knees down*

bloomie.

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 12:37 pm
you have to go here, and get support :
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/e-service/

post the question there, and they will help u out as soon as they can

Use of cracked versions can mess up systems, and hopefully support-team can help you out... :)

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 3:09 pm
and hopefully this doesn´t take forever :-|

there should be a demess.exe if this software is supposed to "lock" itself ... there are some users on this little planet that use kazaa etc. for just searching and testing software ;o)

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 3:45 pm
there is a LOT of users "testing" apps... for sure.. :)

And, the suport team will help you as soon as possible.. :)
post at e-service, and check for replies every now and then.. It should not take too long... :)

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 3:55 pm
hehehe ;)) posting @ e-service was my first thing to do... after the first reply by a teamer and the solution not working the thread went to something like "assigned to a tester".... this was 7 hours ago ... ... ... *grunt*

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 4:04 pm
me thinks if there will be no answer by 19:00MEZ i´m gonna reinstall my win2k.... but that would be really stinky ^^

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 4:08 pm
windows clean - problem solved . now to some serious mixing (hello neighbours *gg*)

Posté Sat 16 Oct 04 @ 6:36 pm
;) good to hear you are up and running...

CONGRATS with getting full version of VDJ ;)

there is a tips & tricks section of forum, if you scoll down, or ask there for things you need help with ;)

happy mixing ;)

Posté Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 12:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)